Mandated vaccines or weekly testing for employers of 100+ people.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I will reiterate something I have said before

Most people are doing a cost/benefit analysis on whatever level of resistance they are considering exhibiting

No one rationally expects that THEY will be the one case that opens the logjam of freedom, because that cannot be reliably predicted

You should not expect people to throw away what they have worked their entire life for, or pick up a rifle, until their backs are against the wall

It is what it is

Drewski

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2019
    Deep South Side
    my wife works for a 100+ people company, but has worked from home for over 2 years, which was our signal to move out of Chicago. she has yet to get any mandate-type notices, but as it's a bigger company and there are still plenty of folks in the offices, we're wondering what's coming down the pike. she has been wary of "the jab" and has avoided it thus far. her HQ is in Ohio, and the last I read, Ohio House Bill 435 says, to claim an exemption from COVID-19 vaccine based on reasons of conscience, a student/employee must submit a written statement and “shall not be required to submit any additional information beyond the written statement." Although I have not looked into what work-from-home types are subject to.

Screen Shot 2021-10-17 at 2.46.38 PM.png

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    So, let me get this straight, data out of a 3rd world country didnt add up, so that makes all studies and firsthand experiences void?

This is a reach, even for you. Why are you so worried about ivermectin being a treatment option? Does it make you feel stupid for getting a rushed vaccine, knowing there are alternate treatments that are more effective?
    The Ivermectin studies are fraudulent,. Although with much experience I have eating airborne horse dewormer paste while holding the twitch (until I learned to wear my bandana) this may explain why I remain Covid-free despite spending time in Covid hot spots.

People are scared of getting the vaccine, got it. It is new, it is science, has not been around, all completely understandable. Fear is very old and powerful, but we should not let fear blind us to the snake oil the grifters are pushing, like Ivermectin.

But don't put your faith of a magic bullet cure in deworming medications. There is great stuff coming out now and on the horizon, however using a worm killer to kill a virus is unfounded.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    The Ivermectin studies are fraudulent,. Although with much experience I have eating airborne horse dewormer paste while holding the twitch (until I learned to wear my bandana) this may explain why I remain Covid-free despite spending time in Covid hot spots.

People are scared of getting the vaccine, got it. It is new, it is science, has not been around, all completely understandable. Fear is very old and powerful, but we should not let fear blind us to the snake oil the grifters are pushing, like Ivermectin.

But don't put your faith of a magic bullet cure in deworming medications. There is great stuff coming out now and on the horizon, however using a worm killer to kill a virus is unfounded.

Ok, Kirk, you win. It’s horse dewormer, it doesn’t work against Covid. Nevermind the people who have successfully been prescribed ivermectin and beat Covid, those people don’t count.

You keep posting the same authors study, saying it’s fraudulent because data from a 3rd world country doesn’t add up. Gee, I’ll bet the vaccination data doesn’t either... but we already know that’s fraudulent, otherwise we’d have less deaths this year than last and people with the vaccine still wouldn’t catch Covid.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Ok, Kirk, you win. It’s horse dewormer, it doesn’t work against Covid. Nevermind the people who have successfully been prescribed ivermectin and beat Covid, those people don’t count.

You keep posting the same authors study, saying it’s fraudulent because data from a 3rd world country doesn’t add up. Gee, I’ll bet the vaccination data doesn’t either... but we already know that’s fraudulent, otherwise we’d have less deaths this year than last and people with the vaccine still wouldn’t catch Covid.
    Add Colin Powell to the list of fully vaccinated that died but again he was 84 which doesn't seem possible but time flies.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL

I can't see his posts but he has a big 'ol spiderweb he tries to entangle a lot of people in the forum and probably outside of here also. Sort of a negative attention thing....best to avoid.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    I can't see his posts but he has a big 'ol spiderweb he tries to entangle a lot of people in the forum and probably outside of here also. Sort of a negative attention thing....best to avoid.
    For being a lawyer, one would think he would be better at the convincing argument thing. But I guess when part of your job is impanelling 12 of the most gullible, mentally malleable people you can find to make your arguments "more convincing", you might be less prepared when you try this arguing thing in the wild.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    For being a lawyer, one would think he would be better at the convincing argument thing. But I guess when part of your job is impanelling 12 of the most gullible, mentally malleable people you can find to make your arguments "more convincing", you might be less prepared when you try this arguing thing in the wild.
    Yes, it is actually conducive to that profession and he's probably just here practicing, not contributing. I did learn some valuable life lessons from a few of them during long term divorce and single parent litigation;) Lost a few battles but won the war:thumbsup:

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana

Why are those that reject the science behind the vaccines so quick to glom on to deworming medications that are only supported by fraud?

Why the belief in snake oil and hucksterism of miracle cures? And yet when scientists do deliver a miracle in a short amount of time it is rejected by those that tout snake oil?

There ARE new medications on the horizon (Merck's may be here) but why are people so enamored of Internet's "this one weird trick" schtick of fish tank cleaners, drinking Camel pee or Lysol, or dewormer medication?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Why are those that reject the science behind the vaccines so quick to glom on to deworming medications that are only supported by fraud?
    Perhaps because the powers pushing their version of science will not allow us to decide for ourselves, whether it be to not risk an experimental vaccine or to choose to take a human certified anti-parasitic as an off label preventative during what they insist is a deadly pandemic. Perhaps because even the kids who flunked eighth grade science know a mask of lesser efficiency than an N95 isn't really doing anything useful

It isn't just that the people you can't criticize are in effect your rulers, the ideas you aren't allowed to criticize are what is being positioned to promulgate that rule

“When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.”

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Yes, it is actually conducive to that profession and he's probably just here practicing, not contributing. I did learn some valuable life lessons from a few of them during long term divorce and single parent litigation;) Lost a few battles but won the war:thumbsup:
    Maybe he's just trying to make sure anyone from INGO will be subject to challenge in voir dire when the jury is selected for his collaboration trial

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville

So, are you saying this review of past studies showing that ivermectin has anti-viral properties are all B.S. (posted about this elsewhere.)

In this comprehensive systematic review, antiviral effects of ivermectin are summarized including in vitro and in vivo studies over the past 50 years. Several studies reported antiviral effects of ivermectin on RNA viruses such as Zika, dengue, yellow fever, West Nile, Hendra, Newcastle, Venezuelan equine encephalitis, chikungunya, Semliki Forest, Sindbis, Avian influenza A, Porcine Reproductive and Respiratory Syndrome, Human immunodeficiency virus type 1, and severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2. Furthermore, there are some studies showing antiviral effects of ivermectin against DNA viruses such as Equine herpes type 1, BK polyomavirus, pseudorabies, porcine circovirus 2, and bovine herpesvirus

Waiting for goalposts to move in 5, 4, 3...

Current recommendations are that there's not enough evidence either way, ie there's not enough data to show ivermectin does anything beneficial against COVID19 but it certainly doesn't harm a patient.

• There is insufficient evidence for the COVID-19 Treatment Guidelines Panel (the Panel) to recommend either for or against the use of ivermectin for the treatment of COVID-19. Results from adequately powered, well-designed, and well-conducted clinical trials are needed to provide more specific, evidence-based guidance on the role of ivermectin in the treatment of COVID-19.

So, more study with clinical trials, and what not are needed. But I don't see a big push by the NIH, CDC, or Pharma companies to do that. Money and control versus finding a cure maybe??? Sure seems suspicious to me, but there's a whole host of conflicting information even from medical sites.

So, it seems it comes down to who do you trust in this, the government, pharma companies, corporate media?

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Because you post the same author saying it’s fraud and act as if that’s fact. You disregard the science on an unstudied rushed vaccine, then spout the science behind a medicine that’s been around for years.

Maybe you should practice what you preach. There’s many scientists and studies that are against the vaccines, you choose to ignore those because they don’t fit into your worldview. You WANT the vaccine, so you’re going to find confirmation bias any way you can. Enjoy. Hope it works out for you in the long term.

If your vaccine works why can you still become infected with Covid? Why do people still die with the vaccine? What’s the long term side effects of the vaccine?

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville

Why the belief in snake oil and hucksterism of miracle cures? And yet when scientists do deliver a miracle in a short amount of time it is rejected by those that tout snake oil?

There ARE new medications on the horizon (Merck's may be here) but why are people so enamored of Internet's "this one weird trick" schtick of fish tank cleaners, drinking Camel pee or Lysol, or dewormer medication?

Again. What about the people who successfully treated it with ivermectin?

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville

Exhibit A: Scientists withheld opinions because it might help Trump

Exhibit B: Rhetoric used to shut down debate and advance a narrative.

why are people so enamored of Internet's "this one weird trick" schtick of fish tank cleaners, drinking Camel pee or Lysol, or dewormer medication?

You would be talking about hydroxychloroquine, and ivermectin which you called horse paste earlier. Both are drugs that have been around for decades, you know that. Nobody in authority recommended taking fish tank cleaner drinking Camel pee, or Lysol.

Exhibit C:

Last edited:

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    If your vaccine works why can you still become infected with Covid? Why do people still die with the vaccine?

Hatin': If you are asking these questions at this point, I seriously doubt you understand the nature of efficacy at all. These are basic questions.

So, either you know better, or you don't. Either way, they degrade your apparent competency on the subject.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Hatin': If you are asking these questions at this point, I seriously doubt you understand the nature of efficacy at all. These are basic questions.

So, either you know better, or you don't. Either way, they degrade your apparent competency on the subject.
    What was the efficacy in terms of percentages when the jabs were announced, rolled out, and the sales pitch began? What is it now?

How many things were we promised the jabs would do that turned out to be false?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom