Mandated vaccines or weekly testing for employers of 100+ people.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Hatin': If you are asking these questions at this point, I seriously doubt you understand the nature of efficacy at all. These are basic questions.

So, either you know better, or you don't. Either way, they degrade your apparent competency on the subject.

You must be exhausted carrying all that water for TPTB...

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    What was the efficacy in terms of percentages when the jabs were announced, rolled out, and the sales pitch began? What is it now?

Those numbers have been widely quoted here. If you have an observation, you could do better than phrasing your comment in the form of a question.

How many things were we promised the jabs would do that turned out to be false?
    Do you have a detailed list, or is this rhetorical?

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Oh God no!
    Here is your answer to the saline question. I see you deleted your other post that was factually in error.

Something I'd read up to 85% are saline. I don't think it's that high, but my WAG is 50%. My theory is that if everyone had a bad reaction to the shot, less would initially take it. People I know that had a reaction did not take the second and won't take a booster.

Doesn't fit the narrative and outrageous push for EVERYONE to get the shot, do their part, blah, blah, blah, if they're scared from a bad reaction from the outset. It's just my current thoughts....until I see otherwise as I've stated before. Will definitely know a whole lot more by end of year and next Spring.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    It is not trolling to attempt to debunk a false narrative, Bob.

It is certainly understandable that we don't want mandatory vaccinations imposed, but it is quite another to sow confusion among those who are undecided and have a very limited understanding of the confusing data sets we have on covid vaccinations and quack science.

Do you want to be the one responsible for encouraging someone to avoid a vaccination they otherwise might have chosen to take and be certain of your recommendation? What if they died?

There really isn't that fine a line between debating data on vaccine efficacy and attempting to wrap avoiding the vaccine in the shroud of patriotism and conservatism.

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Do you want to be the one responsible for encouraging someone to avoid a vaccination they otherwise might have chosen to take and be certain of your recommendation? What if they died?
    Do YOU want to be the one responsible for encouraging someone to take a vaccination they might otherwise have chosen to avoid and be certain of your recommendation. What if they die of blood clots or are debilitated by a stroke or endure cardiomyopathy. The baseless assumption that what you have personally chosen automatically hast recht is one of the most annoying things

No one who chooses to get vaccinated seems able to be satisfied with that, they have to see to it that everyone else is too. As I've said before, they seem to be trying most to convince themselves they made the right choice. The other side is primarily saying let every man choose for himself and then abide by that choice

There is a reason God frowns on playing God

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    It is not trolling to attempt to debunk a false narrative, Bob.

It is certainly understandable that we don't want mandatory vaccinations imposed, but it is quite another to sow confusion among those who are undecided and have a very limited understanding of the confusing data sets we have on covid vaccinations and quack science.

There really isn't that fine a line between debating data on vaccine efficacy and attempting to wrap avoiding the vaccine in the shroud of patriotism and conservatism.
    I’m referring to mr ****sticks fascination with horse dewormer and his inability to do anything but troll and call people liars when he has no idea what he’s talking about. Hes a hack and a troll. Period.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Do YOU want to be the one responsible for encouraging someone to take a vaccination they might otherwise have chosen to avoid and be certain of your recommendation. What if they die of blood clots or are debilitated by a stroke or endure cardiomyopathy. The baseless assumption that what you have personally chosen automatically hast recht is one of the most annoying things

No one who chooses to get vaccinated seems able to be satisfied with that, they have to see to it that everyone else is too. As I've said before, they seem to be trying most to convince themselves they made the right choice. The other side is primarily saying let every man choose for himself and then abide by that choice

There is a reason God frowns on playing God
    I have not recommended that anyone get the vaccine. I have said many times on this site that it is a personal choice.

However, the consistent repeating of false data by you and others isn't the same as maintaining a neutral objective position.

The blood, if any, is on your hands.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I’m referring to mr ****sticks fascination with horse dewormer and his inability to do anything but troll and call people liars when he has no idea what he’s talking about. Hes a hack and a troll. Period.
    I understand.

But Kirk is correct in one respect: There have not been any credible clinical trials for Ivermectin. It might work. It might not. But until a real trial of sufficient size is undertaken, the data is anecdotal and unreliable.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    However, the consistent repeating of false data by you and others isn't the same as maintaining a neutral objective position.
    As is also true of holding out "I have not recommended that anyone get the vaccine" as some kind of excuse for endlessly proselytizing for your particular viewpoint

Others should be free to choose for themselves. Accept it and move on

I say again, only one side of this argument seems intent on pushing their particular choice on others

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    As is also true of holding out "I have not recommended that anyone get the vaccine" as some kind of excuse for endlessly proselytizing for your particular viewpoint

Others should be free to choose for themselves. Accept it and move on

I say again, only one side of this argument seems intent on pushing their particular choice on others
    Your view.

I look at it as debunking horse***t.

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Your view.

I look at it as debunking horseshit.
    I see it as the equivalent of claiming one has black friends as being some sort of indication that one couldn't be racist

If someone is constantly regurgitating the talking points of communism, saying that they have never overtly recommended communism is ... unpersuasive

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom