Mandated vaccines or weekly testing for employers of 100+ people.......

vzdude

Sharpshooter
Site Supporter
Rating - 98%
47   1   1
Jan 20, 2011
Kentland, IN

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
Nov 24, 2008
Freedonia
No companies will pay for the weekly testing, and they know that. This is a way to look like they’re giving you an option without giving you an option. I have to believe there will be court challenges, but most companies will knuckle under in the meantime.

Tombs

Grandmaster
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jan 13, 2011
Martinsville
If you present proof of vaccination to your employer, at this point, you are a traitor to your fellow countrymen.

Whether you want to get vaccinated or not is a personal choice, but abiding this level of tyranny is going to plunge this country into a very dark place very quickly.

Tombs

Grandmaster
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jan 13, 2011
Martinsville
The poor working slob might not be willing to risk his job over this. But as a customer I would be inclined to do my business with vendors who appreciate freedom.

If they aren't willing to risk their job to stand up for freedom, when literally every business in the country is hiring and desperate for workers, **** them.

Ark

Master
Site Supporter
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Feb 18, 2017
Indy
I am currently unemployed. I have already had and recovered from covid. I have natural immunity and no reason to risk my life on this experimental shot that doesn't even work anymore.

This locks me out of 95% of the labor market. If this policy remains in place, I will become homeless when my savings run out.

**** Joe Biden, and **** anyone who supported or voted for this tyranny. We tried to warn you.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
Site Supporter
Rating - 100%
73   0   1
Aug 18, 2011
Southside Indy
I am currently unemployed. I have already had and recovered from covid. I have natural immunity and no reason to risk my life on this experimental shot that doesn't even work anymore.

This locks me out of 95% of the labor market. If this policy remains in place, I will become homeless when my savings run out.

**** Joe Biden, and **** anyone who supported or voted for this tyranny. We tried to warn you.
But no more mean tweets, so we've got that going for us.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cwelling
Top Bottom