Mandated vaccines or weekly testing for employers of 100+ people.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Then people need to stand up. I'm in the very small minority of those who have stood up at my current employer and the repercussions are unpleasant and plentiful; but I choose to stand. This is my hill. I'm working on the exit strategy that will allow for the appropriate litigation since this seems to be the only path corporations learn from anymore. This sucks. I hate it, and it's not how I usually operate...but it is the only way 'they' learn.
    So I have more, it just came out as posted below. I've gleaned info previously from Clif's videos about filing the hostile work environment with SS office. The forms I'd posted are from Catherine Austin Fitts Solari.com website. Her videos anywhere are great. Clif is only on Bitchute, it's deep dive stuff but interesting.

So this video is advice, not legal, on how to fight the good fight against the employers. Clif gets to "You Will Win" by the 7 min mark, I haven't gone past 10 but will watch it all. Bit ranty at the start, but he's always informative. Cursing in video. All his Woo videos are about unknown hidden info.

Edit:. Watched the remainder. A bit wild as Clif discusses his case, but good overview of court procedures and tactics. It does give one a good idea of the system and what the lawyers representing a client "should" be doing.

Last edited:

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I don’t see the issue with doctor-prescribed Ivermectin. Maybe it works, and maybe it doesn’t. The only part I disagree with is people saying “so-and-so took it and survived Covid,” which is meant to imply the IM worked. I’ve seen it repeated here on INGO numerous times that this virus has a 99%+ survival rate. As I’ve joked before, if 100 people eat green Skittles everyday and 99 of them survive Covid, because they would have anyway, does that mean it was the Skittles? By the same argument, I understand why doctors are hesitant to be forced to prescribe something they might think is equally silly. The line between your rights as a patient and the doctor’s right not to be forced to do something they think is wrong seems a rather fine one.

If the person is standing on death’s doorstep, I’d give it a shot if I were a doctor. But, I understand both sides of this debate. Maybe a large-scale study showing some sort of benefit might tip the scales toward patient rights.
    Fine. Then people need to stop saying the vaccine works due to the same reasons.

Besides, if you can still be infected and transmit the virus, and still end up hospitalized or dead from the virus, does it really work?

Using your standards above, the vaccinated people who got Covid and survived were statistically going to survive anyway, with or without ivermectin or vaccine.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Fine. Then people need to stop saying the vaccine works due to the same reasons.

Besides, if you can still be infected and transmit the virus, and still end up hospitalized or dead from the virus, does it really work?

Using your standards above, the vaccinated people who got Covid and survived were statistically going to survive anyway, with or without ivermectin or vaccine.
    The vaccine doesn’t seem to prevent the virus or stop transmission, which is why I hate the mandates and double standards. As far as preventing hospitalizations or deaths, that can absolutely be proven. You can look at the people who are in the ICU or dying and see if they were vaccinated. If the vast majority were not, in a society sitting about 55% vaccinated, then you can surmise its working to ease symptoms. Now, nobody can seem to agree what the numbers are, so that becomes difficult. From what I’ve heard from people who work in local hospitals, that’s exactly what’s happening. I doubt anyone will believe that, so take it as you will. I just think we should all be free to make that choice.

If someone does a large, double-blind study about the Ivermectin, we may have better answers. From what I’ve read, the studies from other countries didn’t seem to show that. Could have been bad studies, who knows.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    The vaccine doesn’t seem to prevent the virus or stop transmission, which is why I hate the mandates and double standards. As far as preventing hospitalizations or deaths, that can absolutely be proven. You can look at the people who are in the ICU or dying and see if they were vaccinated. If the vast majority were not, in a society sitting about 55% vaccinated, then you can surmise its working to ease symptoms. Now, nobody can seem to agree what the numbers are, so that becomes difficult. From what I’ve heard from people who work in local hospitals, that’s exactly what’s happening. I doubt anyone will believe that, so take it as you will.

If someone does a large, double-blind study about the Ivermectin, we may have better answers. From what I’ve read, the studies from other countries didn’t seem to show that. Could have been bad studies, who knows.
    I agree with pretty much all of this, except the people who work in hospitals part. My best friends mom works in ER and won’t get the vaccine. New York had to lift the mandate on nurses because none of them would get it. If it were so obvious to them that it worked I don’t believe they would refuse it.

It’s sad that everything is so politicized certain studies are intentionally misleading or just downright kept from the light to push an agenda one way or another. When that begins happening, I know which party not to trust, and that’s the party who continually wants to disarm me and silence me. When statistics are silenced and all we have to go by is our knowledge of past history and actions from the people telling me what I should do, I tend to steer away from the side that’s done evil **** for the last 150 years.

Hopefully we can get back to science actually being science driven, and statistics actually reflecting real data and facts instead of agenda driven. Until then I’ll go with the opposite of what the communists supporters want.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    I agree with pretty much all of this, except the people who work in hospitals part. My best friends mom works in ER and won’t get the vaccine. New York had to lift the mandate on nurses because none of them would get it. If it were so obvious to them that it worked I don’t believe they would refuse it.

It’s sad that everything is so politicized certain studies are intentionally misleading or just downright kept from the light to push an agenda one way or another. When that begins happening, I know which party not to trust, and that’s the party who continually wants to disarm me and silence me. When statistics are silenced and all we have to go by is our knowledge of past history and actions from the people telling me what I should do, I tend to steer away from the side that’s done evil **** for the last 150 years.

Hopefully we can get back to science actually being science driven, and statistics actually reflecting real data and facts instead of agenda driven. Until then I’ll go with the opposite of what the communists supporters want.
    Maybe I wasn’t clear on that. What I’m saying is that the information I’m hearing is that 95%+ of the hospitalizations and deaths are among the unvaccinated. I have no source to show you, so take it as you will. I trust the sources of the information, but I don’t expect you to do so blindly.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    My best friends mom works in ER and won’t get the vaccine. New York had to lift the mandate on nurses because none of them would get it.

Best friend's mom.....

By almost any measure, New York State’s requirement that health care workers get vaccinated against COVID-19, which was announced on Aug. 16 and went into effect Sept. 27, has been a success. Thousands of reticent health care workers across the Empire State have been vaccinated over the last month. Among hospital staff specifically, 87% were fully vaccinated as of Sept. 28, up from 77% as of Sept. 24. (A similar mandate governing education workers in New York City, which went into effect today, has also resulted in a surge in vaccinations.)

--from an Oct 5 article in Time. I could not find more recent info.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    From a link someone posted today in the too many covid threads, this is just he tip of the iceberg of why I don't trust them.

From NBC news.

"…Chan said there had been trepidation among some scientists about publicly discussing the lab leak hypothesis for fear that their words could be misconstrued or used to bolster racist rhetoric about how the coronavirus emerged. Trump fueled accusations that the Wuhan Institute of Virology, a research lab in the same city where the first Covid-19 cases were reported, was connected to the outbreak, and on numerous occasions called the pathogen the “Wuhan virus” or “kung flu.”

“At the time, it was scarier to be associated with Trump and to become a tool for racists, so people didn’t want to publicly call for an investigation into lab origins,” she said."

These statements really **** me off. First of all, there is nothing racist about calling COVID-19 the china flu or the wuhan virus, or even the kung flu. You're basically just adding the country of origin and there is no doubt where it came from. This is what irritates me about the cult of racism is that they want to make everything racist, which is just stupid.

The other part is the statement about being scarier to be associated with Trump. There was so much disinformation put out about him and so much TDS that people have lost their :poop: for no good reason at all.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    I wondered if anyone had done any double-blind studies of Ivermectin use. I found two so far:

First Study

Second Study

I’m still looking for others. Both of those used a sample size of about 500. Both found no difference in the control group vs. the Ivermectin use. I’ll keep looking for more.

In Vitro

The above showed a 5,000 fold decrease in viral RNA, however it was not a test on humans. It could show the theory works, but it didn’t test if it works in vivo.

Meta analysis

This one was a study of other studies involving thousands of patients. No change in outcome with Ivermectin.

Last edited:

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Maybe I wasn’t clear on that. What I’m saying is that the information I’m hearing is that 95%+ of the hospitalizations and deaths are among the unvaccinated. I have no source to show you, so take it as you will. I trust the information, but I don’t expect you to.
    Oh, ya, I’d need a source, everything I’ve seen shows way lower %s than that.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    These statements really **** me off. First of all, there is nothing racist about calling COVID-19 the china flu or the wuhan virus, or even the kung flu. You're basically just adding the country of origin and there is no doubt where it came from. This is what irritates me about the cult of racism is that they want to make everything racist, which is just stupid.

The other part is the statement about being scarier to be associated with Trump. There was so much disinformation put out about him and so much TDS that people have lost their :poop: for no good reason at all.
    The real source of 'vaccine hesitancy', it wasn't Republicans.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Yeah, probably from the same people that said the jabs were 95% effective at preventing covid. Maybe they don't even bother looking at data and just start everything at 95%.
    It was from people who have actual access to the information. Again, I don’t expect anyone to take my word for it, but it’s why I believe what I do about effectiveness in saving lives.

I’ve still seen NOTHING that indicates it prevents spread. I’ll never be in support of mandates for that reason.

Drewski

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2019
    Deep South Side
    That's what I've said about the airlines like Southwest. Everyone quickly went nuts when thousands of flights were suddenly canceled or delayed. Make something inconvenient enough and folks start to take notice.
    Just talked to some friends who were *on their way to the airport* last week for a family vacation when they got the word about the flight cancellation. Kudos to them; they just turned around and kept the car going all the way to FL. Not sure I would've been up for that! I'm looking forward to a more detailed chat next weekend...

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    It was from people who have actual access to the information. Again, I don’t expect anyone to take my word for it, but it’s why I believe what I do about effectiveness in saving lives.

I’ve still seen NOTHING that indicates it prevents spread. I’ll never be in support of mandates for that reason.
    All I'm saying is the people with the data once said the jabs were 95%+ effective at preventing covid, and WE now know they weren't. If you still want to believe these same people go ahead, but I tend not to believe proven liars.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    All I'm saying is the people with the data once said the jabs were 95%+ effective at preventing covid, and WE now know they weren't. If you still want to believe these same people go ahead, but I tend not to believe proven liars.
    These individuals didn’t tell me that it prevented infection. You’re saying people I know personally are liars because somebody else lied.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I wondered if anyone had done any double-blind studies of Ivermectin use. I found two so far:

First Study

Second Study

I’m still looking for others. Both of those used a sample size of about 500. Both found no difference in the control group vs. the Ivermectin use. I’ll keep looking for more.

In Vitro

The above showed a 5,000 fold decrease in viral RNA, however it was not a test on humans. It could show the theory works, but it didn’t test if it works in vivo.

Meta analysis

This one was a study of other studies involving thousands of patients. No change in outcome with Ivermectin.
    Here's a very recent meta-analysis of RCT's and covid, if there was a RCT involving ivermectin it's likely in here. Based on this there wasn't a significant difference in mortality or going on a vent for ivermectin and standard of care (SOC) but ivermectin seemed to help with hospital stay and reducing viral load. Looking at the individual drugs themselves versus standard of care they found "tocilizumab led to reduction in mortality (168, 169), ventilation (170) and biomarkers of the COVID-19 infection (171); patients receiving ivermectin had a lower risk of death as well as an increase in the viral clearance rate (172, 173); the administration of colchicine resulted in a lower risk of mortality and improvements of clinical outcomes (174); remdesivir showed its superiority over SOC with faster recovery, shorter time to clinical improvement and reduction in mortality (175, 176)." Note 172, and 173 are themselves meta analyses. Interesting read, some of the treatments I hadn't even heard of before.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom