• ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    f I had a dollar for every person I knew that had a brain bleed...............................................

Olympic bobsledder, 48, dies after suffering a 'catastrophic' brain bleed​

Too many eggs.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I think we should look at who was advising him. Given we know people like Dr.Birx was not only lying to him,but openly(in her book)has admitted to manipulation "subversively" of the data. She also knew before the vaccine approval it did not work to stop infection,which she has also admitted publicly.

From her book.

But still, and it pains me to say this, Trump has the information needed to know better than that he 'saved 100 million people' - unless he wishes to claim credit for those dying unnecessarily as well

Although I can see an argument for not admitting being mistaken, because of how that is used as a cudgel against any who do so in modern times, it would make sense to say nothing at all instead of attempting to brag about it

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    I can barely believe this is published,much less in Newsweek,but it has been. It is actually a well thought out and researched article(rare,but credit where due).

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    It wasn’t just the left. Many, many “conservatives“ supported these actions too. This was bipartisan. The left may have been more militant about it but too many on the right sympathized with them.
    I think I knew people if Trump told them to drink bleach they would have of done so while holding the flag. Thank goodness for them he never said it. So many jumped on the ban wagon of the jabs, trust the science and everything said. I kept asking questions and face palming myself. Now most have jumped off the jab ship but way too late. Every time I post glad I never got the jab and never will on FB they all go silent….. ya I tend to rub that in. Jim Baurer not sure on spelling, old cast member from SNL perfectly did a performance on Covid. It’s brilliant.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    These stories make me sad, especially when young people are the victims.
    See, here's where people call me a monster. I don't. Or at least not anymore. There would have been a time it would have made me sad. Now, it just is. People with no critical thinking or unfounded faith in their "leaders" and media have bad things happen. People with critical thinking and no faith in their leaders and media have bad things happen. This is what they have done. Taken the give a **** away.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I was just wondering what happened between those dates that may change the story.
    It doesn’t have to be one thing. But of it is one thing, the underlying difference is covid. Even if most of the deaths are explained by vaccines, the vaccines would not have been administered without covid first. But doubtful that it’s all one thing. But very likely the many possible factors involve covid, including the response to covid.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You are behind. The narrative moves quickly.
    It is beer and coffee now..."Two drinks linked to significant increases in blood pressure when consumed in excess are caffeinated-based drinks and alcohol."
    Because we’ve never consumed coffee and beer before covid.

Top Bottom