Bedford
    f09349ca5f4a71b74306536e97a899d8.jpg

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    For the sake of completeness, I'd like to see the data from 2004-2021. I'm not besmirching the data, just pointing out a pretty glaring gap.
    Agree. I heard many deaths may not have anything to do with the jabs, but to all the drugs like steroids and such athletes are and could be taking in recent years. So I think we should see all the data for all years.

Reactions: oze

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Agree. I heard many deaths may not have anything to do with the jabs, but to all the drugs like steroids and such athletes are and could be taking in recent years. So I think we should see all the data for all years.
    One thing that I've learned is that, if I don't do the due diligence and check on information like this, my kids will crush me with data. Like as soon as I finish trumpeting a story like this, they'll be on their phones. Nobody can out Google-fu GenX and Zoomers.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I was just wondering what happened between those dates that may change the story.
    Not sure why the dates were chosen but when I work up data on the wuwhu flu period I always select a demarcation line for a period when there was no chance what I’m observing could have been around…

Reactions: oze

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    One thing that I've learned is that, if I don't do the due diligence and check on information like this, my kids will crush me with data. Like as soon as I finish trumpeting a story like this, they'll be on their phones. Nobody can out Google-fu GenX and Zoomers.
    I'd guess it's a typo. In the chart he did mention his sources, I think.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    f I had a dollar for every person I knew that had a brain bleed...............................................

Olympic bobsledder, 48, dies after suffering a 'catastrophic' brain bleed​

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

Dr. Carol Baker was caught on film describing what she calls a “solution” during the “Achieving Childhood Vaccine Success in the U.S.” panel discussion sponsored by the National Meningitis Association in New York City.

“So I have the solution. Every study published in the last five years, when you look at vaccine refusers…I’m not talking about…hesitance, most of them we can talk into coming to terms. But refusers. We’ll just get rid of all the whites in the United States…Guess who wants to get vaccinated the most? Immigrants.”

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    I think we should look at who was advising him. Given we know people like Dr.Birx was not only lying to him,but openly(in her book)has admitted to manipulation "subversively" of the data. She also knew before the vaccine approval it did not work to stop infection,which she has also admitted publicly.

From her book.
    Birx goes on in her memoir to explain in detail how she would go through covid documents and manipulate the information in such a way as to make it minimally detectable by her superiors.
    “After the heavily edited documents were returned to me, I’d reinsert what they had objected to, but place it in those different locations,” she admits.
    “I’d also reorder and restructure the bullet points so the most salient – the points the administration objected to most – no longer fell at the start of the bullet points. I shared these strategies with the three members of the data team also writing these reports.”
    Birx’s Saturday and Sunday report-writing routine, she brags, “soon became: write, submit, revise, hide, resubmit,” a strategic sleight-of-hand that she says “worked” as planned.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom