• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    It doesn’t have to be one thing. But of it is one thing, the underlying difference is covid. Even if most of the deaths are explained by vaccines, the vaccines would not have been administered without covid first. But doubtful that it’s all one thing. But very likely the many possible factors involve covid, including the response to covid.
    I wasn't saying anything about the data as presented. There's a 17 year gap in the data which makes it appear that there's something there that the one presenting the stats doesn't want you to see. There's agenda on both sides of this thing, and presenting data proving your point but leaving out almost two decades of data gives the appearance of hiding something.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    I wasn't saying anything about the data as presented. There's a 17 year gap in the data which makes it appear that there's something there that the one presenting the stats doesn't want you to see. There's agenda on both sides of this thing, and presenting data proving your point but leaving out almost two decades of data gives the appearance of hiding something.
    Yeah, that's my problem with the missing dates: even if they're not hiding something, it gives the impression that they are. And it doesn't help our side.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Reactions: oze

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    The dog pile is sad. I can't be..... check that. I should know better. People are stupid creatures.
    Pretty sure that he was referring to all of the illegal activities that Pfizer actually was convicted of, but I suppose that doesn't matter to the insane Twitter mob.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    See, here's where people call me a monster. I don't. Or at least not anymore. There would have been a time it would have made me sad. Now, it just is. People with no critical thinking or unfounded faith in their "leaders" and media have bad things happen. People with critical thinking and no faith in their leaders and media have bad things happen. This is what they have done. Taken the give a **** away.
    I get that for the adults that made a big deal out of getting the shot, and especially for those that joined in the bullying against people that chose not to. For kids that had no choice? I not only get sad but pissed off.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    It wasn’t just the left. Many, many “conservatives“ supported these actions too. This was bipartisan. The left may have been more militant about it but too many on the right sympathized with them.
    Oh I know. Our church was starting to get under our skin about not getting the jab. My daughter felt pressured and no longer felt comfortable. We found another church that encouraged critical thinking. Things are good.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009

Dr. Carol Baker was caught on film describing what she calls a “solution” during the “Achieving Childhood Vaccine Success in the U.S.” panel discussion sponsored by the National Meningitis Association in New York City.

“So I have the solution. Every study published in the last five years, when you look at vaccine refusers…I’m not talking about…hesitance, most of them we can talk into coming to terms. But refusers. We’ll just get rid of all the whites in the United States…Guess who wants to get vaccinated the most? Immigrants.”

Didn't somebody in the past refer to this as the "final solution" ?

Bundesarchiv_Bild_146-1969-054-16,_Reinhard_Heydrich.jpg

Last edited:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seyboldbryan
    Top Bottom