1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I expect this whole show was a corruption of the word and definition of vaccine to many. Over the years from Edward Jenner to Jonas Salk people saw vaccines as the final solution to disease that had plagued mankind. That messianic faith in the term "vaccine" is now gone forever. It's innocent benevolence forever corrupted to the point where now it has become associated with side effects worse than the disease itself or arrogant intolerance by the leadership dispensing it.

Last edited:

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    "Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" - Richard Feynman
    Two disturbing conclusions I've come to over the past two years..
    "Expert" is a term that is generally self bestowed or awarded by someone that has no knowledge of the subject so hearing the term immediately makes me distrustful.
    Another aspect that makes me furious is how some of the vaxed-faithful are now terrified of everyone around them and their own shadows for that matter. I'm convinced there was never any concern for lives, it was just an experiment to see how much control they could exert over the population. There's a special place in hell for anyone in a position of power that betrays the trust power comes with..

Top Bottom