• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    It's innocent benevolence forever corrupted to the point where now it has become associated with side effects worse than the disease itself or arrogant intolerance by the leadership dispensing it.
    That is actually true of a lot of pharmaceuticals. Listen to commercials for drugs and the possible side effects. It is scary.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    There's a special place in hell for anyone in a position of power that betrays the trust power comes with..
    Indeed

"In Dante's imagined descent through hell, he reserved the Ninth Circle—the “lowest, blackest, and farthest from Heaven”—for the sin of treachery. The worst sinners, in his underworld, were the traitors—those who betrayed their loved ones, their country, and their God"

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Has anyone calculated how much money the government is saving by not having to pay Social Security benefits and Medicare for all of the seniors that died from the Rona?
    There still may be SS in my future as a result. My thoughts throughout this debacle was after so many warnings to family and friends were ignored, everyone was on their own. Then I saw many avoidable unfortunate adverse effects and deaths happen.

So then on the other hand I can definitely see a lot of people will most likely need help, empathy and compassion. That's something I can do also.

All that said, it is a core reason why I have to stand up and explain to those that still cross those boundaries, that we are free people with inalienable rights. It's worrisome to me the youthful indoctrination and lack of understanding of our rights.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I had a post towards the end of the last thread that didn't get your attention:dunno:;)
    Nah. I went back to see what you posted. I saw it yesterday.

I was just razzing management. They tend to refresh threads when they go past 5K posts. I was just busting his chops for doing it on Thanksgiving. No biggie.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    If you though the current non mrna shots made you feel ill imagine one that your body needs to produce antibodies for 20 varieties at a time. The tech and idea one shot triggers immune response to be created for 20 influenza A and B types at the same time just does not sound like a good idea.

Wonder it it will be another forever emergency authorization shot.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

:hehe:Okay now we know it's the fear of the vaccine that caused the side effects like blood clots, strokes, heart attacks, dizziness, fainting, blurred vision, and loss of smell and taste. :lmfao:

Then it uses the only thing we have to fear is fear itself. However, I was under the impression that those who feared covid got the vaccine not the other way around.
    Love how they twist things.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

:hehe:Okay now we know it's the fear of the vaccine that caused the side effects like blood clots, strokes, heart attacks, dizziness, fainting, blurred vision, and loss of smell and taste. :lmfao:

Then it uses the only thing we have to fear is fear itself. However, I was under the impression that those who feared covid got the vaccine not the other way around.
    Love how they twist things.

Dang, I thought it was global climate change causing the clots and sudden death.
    It just you damn anti-vaxers.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    My other insane lib niece and her man bun husband and kids (all vaxed) have the coof. I just don’t know what to say at this point.

Nothing you can, evidently. They're like my stepson from my first marriage who is completely indoctrinated with this stuff. At 25 he was first in line for the jab as soon as it was available for his age group. Nothing that I said made the slightest difference.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    My sister just sent me this ;
    Heard from aunt patty at 11:30 last night.
    Gary's friends made them thanksgiving meal
    Diana very frail. Suffering from long term Covid. She was vaxed can't get sugar regulated.
    Ronnie's son Liam has Covid now. And yes he was vaccinated

Top Bottom