GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Everyone who had their covid passport turned red(all the protestors) have to go to a covid detention area. I do not imagine it will go well for them once "isolated".
    I’m sure that’s one of the features of the Chinese response many of our expert class drooled after most of all.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Younger males are more impacted,but younger females also showed up in the study.
    As you can guess without reading the numbers are much higher than they "expected"
    Canadian peer reviewed published study.

Last edited:

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

Check your sources. Trust no one. That "oncologist" does have a doctorate,in Iraq...for engineering. Nothing to do with medicine. He did not say anything actually wrong.
    What he did was start out making a claim that was false about being an oncologist.

From that point on anything he said that was actually true will be ignored by those that should hear it as disinformation and any truth he said can be dismissed as misinformation based on his background.
    Feels like a trap. Kind of like a police woman impersonating a prostitute to find a john,and then arresting them. He is the bait. At least that what it appears like to me.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Check your sources. Trust no one. That "oncologist" does have a doctorate,in Iraq...for engineering.
    I don’t like getting fooled. Did you go look up the person reportedly writing the letter? Please provide a source. I may have to write this source off my list of trusted sources if your accusation is correct.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    I don’t like getting fooled. Did you go look up the person reportedly writing the letter? Please provide a source. I may have to write this source off my list of trusted sources if your accusation is correct.
    Someone down the replies posted his Linkedin profile that was created a couple years ago.

Top Bottom