• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Check your sources. Trust no one. That "oncologist" does have a doctorate,in Iraq...for engineering. Nothing to do with medicine. He did not say anything actually wrong.
    What he did was start out making a claim that was false about being an oncologist.

From that point on anything he said that was actually true will be ignored by those that should hear it as disinformation and any truth he said can be dismissed as misinformation based on his background.
    Feels like a trap. Kind of like a police woman impersonating a prostitute to find a john,and then arresting them. He is the bait. At least that what it appears like to me.
    Those were not his words. He did not do a good job of showing it, but those were from the linked article in the tweet.
    The author was
    Angus Dalgleish MD FRACP FRCP FRCPath FMedSci
    Angus Dalgleish is a Professor of Oncology at St George’s, University of London.

asevans

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    Watch “ died suddenly “ on rumble.com.
    Type it into the search it’s on there.
    Is it true? I don’t know. I’ve heard a lot of the info before. It’s an hour long show. Interesting

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Those were not his words. He did not do a good job of showing it, but those were from the linked article in the tweet.
    The author was
    Angus Dalgleish MD FRACP FRCP FRCPath FMedSci
    Angus Dalgleish is a Professor of Oncology at St George’s, University of London.
    Well done. Thank you for the correction.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Well done. Thank you for the correction.
    My time on INGO has taught me to look into anything that interests me. I looked at that tweet and couldn't believe he was claiming to be an Oncologist, when he says clearly that he was a Engineering teacher. So I read it all again and then I noticed the link.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Man, that’s rough. We’ll never know probably if this was vaccine related. I’ve seen several clips showing otherwise young, healthy people dropping dead—like a sack of potatoes. If this is what happened to this poor person, there was probably nothing they could do for him.

asevans

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    Man, that’s rough. We’ll never know probably if this was vaccine related. I’ve seen several clips showing otherwise young, healthy people dropping dead—like a sack of potatoes. If this is what happened to this poor person, there was probably nothing they could do for him.
    Died Suddenly

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Watch “ died suddenly “ on rumble.com.
    Type it into the search it’s on there.
    Is it true? I don’t know. I’ve heard a lot of the info before. It’s an hour long show. Interesting
    I've posted this before. At 1 week online on this one platform of many, it is almost at 10 million views. Based on the view count I'd consider this a decent awakening.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Air travel is killer..........

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Air travel is killer..........

I asked if this was a concern with mostly injected pilots. I pay attention to how this is playing out but that doesn't seem to affect people's decisions.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    I asked if this was a concern with mostly injected pilots. I pay attention to how this is playing out but that doesn't seem to affect people's decisions.
    Because most commercial large jets have seriously sophisticated auto pilots that do a lot of the landings etc. added to that there is my just one person in the cockpit to fly it. If you want to live in constant fear and never leave your home that’s your choice. I’ll take hoppinginto my sealed death tube and herded like cattle to go see whales and volcanoes in December.

Top Bottom