• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Because most commercial large jets have seriously sophisticated auto pilots that do a lot of the landings etc. added to that there is my just one person in the cockpit to fly it. If you want to live in constant fear and never leave your home that’s your choice. I’ll take hoppinginto my sealed death tube and herded like cattle to go see whales and volcanoes in December.
    Do you think that people who disagree or have concerns are still living in fear at home or maybe they just value their freedoms and stand up for what's right? Society would be much better off now if people had taken a stand on their principles earlier, ideally at the start of the lockdown charade. Go along to get along is exactly what's expected. It's too inconvenient for people to not comply. Autopilots ARE seriously sophisticated!

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Autopilots ARE seriously sophisticated!
    So sophisticated that the actual pilots aren't always sure what they are doing

The Asiana tail strike crash in SFO was caused by a pilot changing a setting that caused the autopilot to disconnect the auto throttles. The autopilot had been commanded to fly the aircraft to the threshold of the runway. Without throttle authority it did the best it could but ran out of inertia just a little to soon and by the time the meat pilot realized he had a problem it was too late to save the aircraft

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    So sophisticated that the actual pilots aren't always sure what they are doing

The Asiana tail strike crash in SFO was caused by a pilot changing a setting that caused the autopilot to disconnect the auto throttles. The autopilot had been commanded to fly the aircraft to the threshold of the runway. Without throttle authority it did the best it could but ran out of inertia just a little to soon and by the time the meat pilot realized he had a problem it was too late to save the aircraft
    Bang, ding, ow…

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Do you think that people who disagree or have concerns are still living in fear at home or maybe they just value their freedoms and stand up for what's right? Society would be much better off now if people had taken a stand on their principles earlier, ideally at the start of the lockdown charade. Go along to get along is exactly what's expected. It's too inconvenient for people to not comply. Autopilots ARE seriously sophisticated!

So don’t fly anywhere. That’ll show ‘em! I think living your life and not giving a **** about the assholes is a much better option. But what do I know. I just love my life and **** em. If that isn’t good enough for your purity test well, I really don’t give a damn.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I can accept the argument that it's not political, that it's just about power, fame, money.
    I can buy that he didn’t do it for politics. But there ain’t no way a person who’s been in DC for as many decades that he has and has risen to be the highest paid employee in the government isn’t a political animal. So yeah, it’s not that he’s necessarily D vs R political, he’s AF political.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I can accept the argument that it's not political, that it's just about power, fame, money.
    To bolster the point I made in the previous comment, I present:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I can buy that he didn’t do it for politics. But there ain’t no way a person who’s been in DC for as many decades that he has and has risen to be the highest paid employee in the government isn’t a political animal. So yeah, it’s not that he’s necessarily D vs R political, he’s AF political.
    Right. I'm talking about his motivations. That his motivations isn't for the benefit of team WEF, but for the benefit of a lust for power, money, fame. He strikes me a smarmy little ********er who seems to get off on the idea that, "I can say anything and they have to do it." But, of course this fits into the program of TPTB who use it for politics to benefit the team. So I think he's on the team. But because the team gives him the power that gives him orgasmic delight.

And yeah. maybe I'm reading into stuff. But that smarmy little ********er really seems to enjoy it.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    So don’t fly anywhere. That’ll show ‘em! I think living your life and not giving a **** about the assholes is a much better option. But what do I know. I just love my life and **** em. If that isn’t good enough for your purity test well, I really don’t give a damn.
    I'm going to see how this flying thing plays out. I've not needed to utilize it with my current travel. I wan't able to fly last time I tried in Spring 2020 because so many things were shut down. I'm only a few years older than you and the last two years I've been unemployed and able to travel whenever I'd like. I enjoy living my life and having freedoms. It's principles and values to me, not a purity test. I just don't see going along with all the new restrictions as a good thing moving forward. We've discussed before traveling overseas for things such as river cruises and I don't meet the criteria, at least for Viking.

Reactions: Leo

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Thats a typical sign of sudden death syndrome.
    They spin looking over there shoulder and die.
    Many vids of this happening and all where vaxed!
    I have a serious question. Have their been studies of sudden death syndrome with people who have
    • had covid + x number of shots
    • not had covid but did have shots
    • had covid and no shots
    • not had covid and no shots
    What I'm trying to head off is the inevitable retort that covid is the cause of these deaths, and not the shots.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    I have a serious question. Have their been studies of sudden death syndrome with people who have
    • had covid + x number of shots
    • not had covid but did have shots
    • had covid and no shots
    • not had covid and no shots
    What I'm trying to head off is the inevitable retort that covid is the cause of these deaths, and not the shots.
    Not that I’m aware of and you’re too late. They are already trying to blame myocardial issues on Covid and. It the shots

Top Bottom