Elon Musk Becomes Twitter’s Largest Shareholder…

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Hmm, I felt the same way when the new chargers came out. Still do.

It should’ve been called something else, anything else but charger.
    I recently was made aware it is very expensive and difficult to find a name for a car that the car Company can own all the rights to. This is why a Maverick that bears absolutely no resemblance to the Maverick of old is now on the market, recycling names the car co owns…

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

‘Plainly Un-American:’ FCC Commissioner Shoots Down Leftist Calls To Stop Elon Musk Buying Twitter​

By John Rigolizzo

“The only merit in such proposals is their candor in proposing something so blatantly illegal,” Simington said in response to those calls. “The law in this country does not recognize a government interest in restricting the open exchange of ideas. Labeling content as “fake news” or “disinformation” does not change that. It would be not only unconstitutional, but plainly un-American, for any arm of the government to act against Twitter or Mr. Musk for such a purpose.”

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    How about douche magnet?

Anywho, I'm now all on board with this Twitter takeover - the more the Twitter hate, the faster its demise.
    If Musk follows through with what he's been on about, and progressives don't want to engage in the new twitterverse, I think it's possible that twitter just dies. And that would be a good thing. But if it doesn't, and Musk does follow through, that would be a good thing too.

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    To me, the funniest part about all of this is that NO ONE is making people sign up for a Twitter account. It is completely voluntary and ultimately, NOT required for human existence.

This fact alone shows why the left is very upset about the shakeup at Twitter since they (feel that they) no longer control the narrative.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    ELONTIREDBULLSHIT-448x600.jpg

BAZINGA!

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    I recently was made aware it is very expensive and difficult to find a name for a car that the car Company can own all the rights to. This is why a Maverick that bears absolutely no resemblance to the Maverick of old is now on the market, recycling names the car co owns…
    Well, they could’ve just called it a LeBaron LOL.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    That whole rant was epic.

What I love is that the Left is sabotaging themselves, by being themselves. It's truly entertaining to watch these people continue to put their foot in it like this. I saw Pocahontas on TV the other day saying that the reason the Bidet administration was doing so poorly is that it's not pursuing the Left's agenda hard enough. Yes, that's it, when things are bad, just double down on the dumb... :):

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    So Ice T and Ice Cube are both conservatives?
    Probably not? I suspect that it's more likely that they've simply removed themselves from the GroupThink. Another good example is Russell Brand - clearly not a Conservative, but also very clearly a rational, free-thinking type (who was also accused of being "right-wing" because he appeared on Joe Rogan's podcast).

Left-wing, right-wing: the real threats are those who can think for themselves - and especially those who can articulate those thoughts.

Top Bottom