Elon Musk Becomes Twitter’s Largest Shareholder…

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    All political bat **** craziness should be mocked and ridiculed. But this thread is kinda pointed more at bat **** crazy lefties who think twitter being owned by a billionaire is somehow more destructive to democracy than if Musk left them to their utopian platform.
    Isn't Dorsey a billionaire?

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    FRNqu08WUAALExM.jpg

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I mean. If that's true. That's ****ed up.

So then if that is the case that 90% of twitter is fake, it explains a lot why the left, not just the corporate executives who are responsible, but the entire left was fighting so vigorously to keep control of it. They're using it to promote BSC viewpoints as being much more widely shared than they are. It's basically a way more sophisticated propaganda machine than I ever thought. I mean. I thought it was a lot. Maybe 30 or 40%. 90? That's highly fraudulent for one thing. So criminal. And that's not even the worst part. Wowsers if true.

(Bat **** Crazy is said often enough that we might as well make a short version -> BSC)

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

So then if that is the case that 90% of twitter is fake, it explains a lot why the left, not just the corporate executives who are responsible, but the entire left was fighting so vigorously to keep control of it. They're using it to promote BSC viewpoints as being much more widely shared than they are. It's basically a way more sophisticated propaganda machine than I ever thought. I mean. I thought it was a lot. Maybe 30 or 40%. 90? That's highly fraudulent for one thing. So criminal. And that's not even the worst part. Wowsers if true.

(Bat **** Crazy is said often enough that we might as well make a short version -> BSC)
    There also is the fraud perpetrated on investors buying stock in a company that is 10% of what is represented.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

... Or this whole thing is just another one of Elon's trolls and he had no intent of buying Twitter.

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    ... Or this whole thing is just another one of Elon's trolls and he had no intent of buying Twitter.
    Or he’s just playing the “buy the dip” game that he is so good at. Whip up a frenzy on a stock, say something that questions the stock, the stock drops in price sharply, then rush in to buy the stock - a LOT of it - at a deeply discounted rate.

He did it with Bitcoin last year.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I don't think that's the case. Like jsx said, it's more within Musks temperament to make a financial play. He had to do some wheeling/dealing to raise the cash. He brought in some outside investors. Those are bridges burned if he never had any intention of buying it. I am not certain the deal will ultimately go through but I think it's more than 50/50 it will. And I think he'll get it for less than he originally offered. Embellishing the 90% would be something I think he'd do.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I don't think that's the case. Like jsx said, it's more within Musks temperament to make a financial play. He had to do some wheeling/dealing to raise the cash. He brought in some outside investors. Those are bridges burned if he never had any intention of buying it. I am not certain the deal will ultimately go through but I think it's more than 50/50 it will. And I think he'll get it for less than he originally offered. Embellishing the 90% would be something I think he'd do.
    Makes sense.

Top Bottom