Elon Musk Becomes Twitter’s Largest Shareholder…

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    I mean. If that's true. That's ****ed up.

So then if that is the case that 90% of twitter is fake, it explains a lot why the left, not just the corporate executives who are responsible, but the entire left was fighting so vigorously to keep control of it. They're using it to promote BSC viewpoints as being much more widely shared than they are. It's basically a way more sophisticated propaganda machine than I ever thought. I mean. I thought it was a lot. Maybe 30 or 40%. 90? That's highly fraudulent for one thing. So criminal. And that's not even the worst part. Wowsers if true.

(Bat **** Crazy is said often enough that we might as well make a short version -> BSC)
    To me, a BSC is a biosafety cabinet - which is probably what we should be using to handle some of these BSC viewpoints.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    I don't think that's the case. Like jsx said, it's more within Musks temperament to make a financial play. He had to do some wheeling/dealing to raise the cash. He brought in some outside investors. Those are bridges burned if he never had any intention of buying it. I am not certain the deal will ultimately go through but I think it's more than 50/50 it will. And I think he'll get it for less than he originally offered. Embellishing the 90% would be something I think he'd do.
    Yep; sounds like pretty normal M&A gamesmanship to me: the buyer is conducting due diligence, to be sure - but will use the process to drive down the ultimate price where possible. (It's not all that different from negotiating a lower purchase price for a home following the home inspection.)

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Now the New York Post has this headline; "Audit finds half of Joe Biden’s Twitter followers are fake". From the article "At least half of President Biden’s 22.2 million Twitter followers are bogus, a new audit revealed." Even better, "SparkToro used the same audit on Musk himself and found that nearly 70.2% of Musk’s 93.3 million Twitter followers were fake."

Most votes ever my a**!

Twitter increasingly looks more like a pyramid scheme every day, as does most of the "Social Media" platforms. Since Twitter has made SEC filings purporting to have very low numbers of fake accounts, shouldn't a finding like this trigger a fraud investigation by the SEC / FBI?

How many American's are spending far too much of their time in an echo chamber of propagandists?

The more that comes out, the more the movie "The Social Dilemma" looks like it understated the problem.

Last edited:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    The DEMS were not the party of kindness.
    Let's see...
    Pro-abortion... Pro-burn-loot-murder... pro-defund-the-police... pro-disarming law-abiding citizens, turning them into potential victims of armed thugs... pro economic destruction, and by extension pro-job loss. By golly, you might just be onto something act!

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Let's see...
    Pro-abortion... Pro-burn-loot-murder... pro-defund-the-police... pro-disarming law-abiding citizens, turning them into potential victims of armed thugs... pro economic destruction, and by extension pro-job loss. By golly, you might just be onto something act!
    I have my moments

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Let's see...
    I heard it in a song one time: you have to be cruel to be kind.

Top Bottom