What are you watching on Netflix and Amazon Prime?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    What are your thoughts about the John Wick movies? They seem to have a large following and they have destroyed the "envelope", lol.

I like action and I don't need things to be totally realistic, but for me, those movies just went too far. He kills more guys climbing a set a stairs than a guy who served three tours on a helicopter gun ship!

Though I did watch them...
    Loved Chapter 1. Thought they went downhill after that - not necessarily from a storyline/character perspective, but from the use of gratuitous violence.

I still haven't seen Chapter 4.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    What are your thoughts about the John Wick movies? They seem to have a large following and they have destroyed the "envelope", lol.

I like action and I don't need things to be totally realistic, but for me, those movies just went too far. He kills more guys climbing a set a stairs than a guy who served three tours on a helicopter gun ship!

I loved how most everyone was tied into the World wide syndicate network, and nobody flinches at massive gunfights in the streets.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis

Kind of the same thing.
    I watch them, they're REALLY entertaining, and they're 100% BS.
    But am looking forward to the next one! :lmfao:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Interesting documentary, it is on YouTube and free to watch.

Oddly, I searched for it on my smart TV and could not find it. But I got this link on my computer and it works. There are at least 2 versions of this movie, this is the "updated 4K" version, which was released about a week ago. The prior version is shown as "unlisted" on YouTube.

Basically this movie outlines and details how "climate change" is essentially a big scam, basically for money making and power grabbing.

If you have a little over an hour and want to actually LEARN some things this might be a good movie to watch. Maybe even share it with your families, friends.

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    Interesting documentary, it is on YouTube and free to watch.

Oddly, I searched for it on my smart TV and could not find it. But I got this link on my computer and it works. There are at least 2 versions of this movie, this is the "updated 4K" version, which was released about a week ago. The prior version is shown as "unlisted" on YouTube.

Basically this movie outlines and details how "climate change" is essentially a big scam, basically for money making and power grabbing.

If you have a little over an hour and want to actually LEARN some things this might be a good movie to watch. Maybe even share it with your families, friends.

I watched it the other day and it’s quite enlightening. It will never be acknowledged though, and we’ll be stuck with the EPA mandates regardless of how much BS it is. I’m not against industry becoming more environmentally friendly but they have gone too far and the climate change industry has become too big to fail.

I had hoped the WVA vs EPA ruling would put a stop to this nonsense since the EV mandates have such a huge economic impact.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas

This is an excellent movie. Nice plot twist. IMDB tags as “comedy” but it’s not really. Some comedic moments but it’s really kind of dark.

David Hyde Pierce, Kelsey Grammer’s brother on Frasier. Superficially a very similar character, except again it’s not comedic, it’s dark.

Very low budget movie, less than $500,000, probably because it all takes place in an apartment. But it didn’t need big sets and pyrotechnics.

It’s available on Amazon prime. highly recommended, go hither and watch.

Top Bottom