Not open for further replies.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I seriously considered whether you deserved a rep for including that video......but I'm not one to give negative rep as a rule. :)

:laugh:

Here's another. She comes in at 2:20:00.

[video=youtube;X0-vyw9qbdw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0-vyw9qbdw[/video]

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Ruled as they must file in circuit court before Supreme court would hear. Ruling of 4-3, with a conservative justice siding with the left

"Wisconsin high court declines to hear Trump election lawsuit"
    https://apnews.com/article/election...n=SocialFlow&utm_medium=AP&utm_source=Twitter

Better hurry, Dec 14th is fast approaching...

I don't know their decision-making process (and I assume there are exceptions), but starting at the trial level is almost always required and kind of....basic.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I don't know their decision-making process (and I assume there are exceptions), but starting at the trial level is almost always required and kind of....basic.

Is there legitimately time to carry out a trial in a conventional sense, or a legal framework to allow time for such a situation?

If not, then that decision-making process should be obvious.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Is there legitimately time to carry out a trial in a conventional sense, or a legal framework to allow time for such a situation?

If not, then that decision-making process should be obvious.

Generally speaking, all legal matters start at the trial court (whether there is to be a trial or not) and then progress up the ladder. All time limits can be accelerated. As I said, there are exceptions, but "there's not much time" as far as I know, is not a basis to skip court levels.

In Indiana, we have something called "original actions" that can be filed directly in the Supreme Court, but those are actions to deal with some issue in a lower court...so the case at issue had to have been pending in a lower court.

Caveat- I don't know Wisconsin law. I am speaking as to general principles.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    I guess no sense in throwing good money after bad. He's already done enough to convince loyalist that there's massive fraud.

Real mission accomplished.

Why would the real mission of a candidate in Trump's position be to convince fan's that there was fraud? To what purpose, if he's on his way out?

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I saw that Trump has raised over $150 million through this extended. ... period. He isn't paying out all that much in legal fees, so that's quite a war chest to influence future campaigns. Might even buy him a nice jet for the off years, with lots left over for politics.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I saw that Trump has raised over $150 million through this extended. ... period. He isn't paying out all that much in legal fees, so that's quite a war chest to influence future campaigns. Might even buy him a nice jet for the off years, with lots left over for politics.

Last I heard was that at least some of the money was being used to reimburse his campaign fund.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Why would the real mission of a candidate in Trump's position be to convince fan's that there was fraud? To what purpose, if he's on his way out?

Just remember their answers are based on the same media that has been wrong on everything Trump since the beginning. LOL

At least the stuff I read in independent news, that social media will not allow, has not been wrong yet on the big picture, and many moves have been made that sure are interesting for a guy voted out and planning to leave...

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Just remember their answers are based on the same media that has been wrong on everything Trump since the beginning. LOL

At least the stuff I read in independent news, that social media will not allow, has not been wrong yet on the big picture, and many moves have been made that sure are interesting for a guy voted out and planning to leave...

Yes, I agree. I was just trying to say, in an agreeable manner, that the "main mission" is not to just convince people that fraud happened, but to seek a remedy for it. They're not going to accomplish it with the nickle-and-dime type fraud, but only with something big, and provable. It's not looking good, in the limited timeframe available, but I'll keep hoping till the end.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    What way? :dunno:

Speaking for myself, I don't care much at all for Trump, but I voted for him.

The people spoke, he lost, now it's time to do the honorable thing.
    I'm not saying you specifically, in general the folks moaning about Trump being so bad. I mean have some of you read Biden's gun plan? Not to mention taxes, oil...

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Uh guys... This is real:
    nnPsg8W.png

https://twitter.com/DailyCaller/status/1334686548122591235

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    What are the odds either one of them has a moral principle?

I think he just makes Hillary his chief of staff and Kamala strangles herself or something

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom