• Status
    Not open for further replies.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I'm still trying to figure out why anyone thinks any election is completely free of fraud. I think this election was just like any other except for the number of people who, all of a sudden, seem concerned about fraud. I have still seen nothing that leads my to believe whatever happened changed the outcome....the Qa-nonsense is just that. Nonsense until proven otherwise.

Obviously, fraud should be investigated and prosecuted....but at this point, that is about trying to restore some measure of trust where trust was deliberately destroyed because someone cannot see himself as a loser.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I'm still trying to figure out why anyone thinks any election is completely free of fraud. I think this election was just like any other except for the number of people who, all of a sudden, seem concerned about fraud. I have still seen nothing that leads my to believe whatever happened changed the outcome....the Qa-nonsense is just that. Nonsense until proven otherwise.

Obviously, fraud should be investigated and prosecuted....but at this point, that is about trying to restore some measure of trust where trust was deliberately destroyed because someone cannot see himself as a loser.

You clearly are looking at the election in a compartment, not the bigger overall picture. Do you realize that the traditional media and social media entered into an agreement to stop any news that went against the narrative that Biden won before the election?

Is it so far fetched that the tools our government has been using for years to affect other countries elections would be used here?

Is it not indicative of corruption when the entire system will not look at election fraud? Not one judge has allowed evidence to be presented. At 6pm Sunday a 270 suit was filed, the judge dismissed it the next morning. Sure the judge sat up all Sunday/Monday wee hours to go over the case and research it.

A federal case was thrown out because it was not timely being it was after the election, but another was thrown out filed before the election because there was no damage yet.

The system is rotten. Just look at how the uniparty in the house voted last night.

What we need are more patriots to take up and fight the cases instead of hurting them...

Shootin45super

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 27, 2019
    Bloomington
    Anyone who believes this election was not rigged,has not looked at are the facts or just a complete idiot!
    Theres videos,witness's,testimony,stolen mail trucks,ballots in suit cases,missed votes on thumb drives.
    Biden admitting they have the best election fraud team.
    Of course if you dont know anything about this,you must watch cnn!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Fellas I am closing this thread as it is chopped up from the rest of the info coming over and getting the posts order screwed up. It will still be here to look at if you want a link.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom