Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Wait. Because I don't think Flynn saying stupid **** is sedition, you think THAT's just taking a centrist position? It's not the center where I try to be. I'm just looking for what's real. It's just that the realm of realistic thinking tends to be between the extreme opinions. It's quite rational to think that Flynn is a kook. But being a kook is not necessarily sedition. No one needs shot just because Flynn's hawkish tendencies make him say stupid ****.

It just seemed that you gave me whiplash between your post 1055 and 1056. I'm old and don't take those G-forces as well any more. :)

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I saw that Trump has raised over $150 million through this extended. ... period. He isn't paying out all that much in legal fees, so that's quite a war chest to influence future campaigns. Might even buy him a nice jet for the off years, with lots left over for politics.

I recall NPR ME running a story about the RNC soliciting money "to help save the election", but the money goes straight to the coffers. I got several of those emails that lead you to believe your $50 would go to the legal battles, but the fine print said otherwise.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I recall NPR ME running a story about the RNC soliciting money "to help save the election", but the money goes straight to the coffers. I got several of those emails that lead you to believe your $50 would go to the legal battles, but the fine print said otherwise.

I feel like this with every charity, politician, or other money raising activities. Sad I can't trust any of them.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I certainly don't have any problems with people sending money to fund causes they believe in....corporate super-PACs excluded.

And, if Trump needs to pay off the expense of the last campaign, all well and good. Elections have gotten way too expensive.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    I saw that Trump has raised over $150 million through this extended. ... period. He isn't paying out all that much in legal fees, so that's quite a war chest to influence future campaigns. Might even buy him a nice jet for the off years, with lots left over for politics.

Over 170 mil, as of three days ago. But who's countin.:dunno:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    What if China does own and has some control over Dominion Voting Systems? What if sufficient politicians from both sides have been bought and or compromised in some way to Chinese influence? What if sufficient judges and courts are compromised by the Chinese? What if the military industrial complex is addicted to Chinese money after the politicians allow them to sell our technology? The Chinese influence in a proposed Biden administration is undeniable.

If you do not understand we ARE in a war with China, that will likely never be with bullets, but with bytes, you need to broaden your perspectives. DJT, the outsider, upset the globalists march with his election and they will stop short of nothing pulling out all the stops to defeat him. There is no speculation that China has CCP members on boards of directors and mega deals with social media Titans and MSM corporations.

I find it fascinating that the uninformed and unknowledgeable make incendiary accusations against a General, appointed twice by BHO and called the greatest intelligence general of all time by a general not friendly to Trump (BHO specifically warned Trump not hire Flynn), a general that has had the top access to the greatest intelligence organization in the world and is beloved by those who served under him.

You think that guy might just know a bit more than than a bunch of old guys on a forum?

What at if the Chinese are using our freedoms, openness, and money to corrupt us all?

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    We recently revoked the visas of 1000+ Chinese graduate students.

Your hypotheticals are otherwise just that: hypotheticals. Proof, bro. Evidence. So far, the batting average on this thread for fraud claims has been abysmal. This is just another one on the pile.

As to Flynn: He said what he said. If you agree with his position, then you don't have to worry about the Chinese. We'll end up destroying our own country.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Apparently the Georgia suitcase thing was part of the process to scan ballots. What Rudy said the video depicted is not necessarily what the video depicted.

Linkus maximus:
    https://leadstories.com/hoax-alert/...der-a-table-after-poll-workers-dismissed.html

Well...litigation is an adversarial process for a reason. Whichever account is correct (or an unknown third), litigating it out with admissible evidence and testimony has a greater chance of ferreting out the truth than simply listening to the claims of either side.

wait for it....

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Well...litigation is an adversarial process for a reason. Whichever account is correct (or an unknown third), litigating it out with admissible evidence and testimony has a greater chance of ferreting out the truth than simply listening to the claims of either side.

wait for it....

Perfect timing. ;)

Did the press related to Rudy's distribution of the video have anyone from GA opine on what was happening in the video?

But yeah, maybe there will be a forum where the evidence and testimony are subject to due process requirements. That'd be helpful.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I am so shocked, they have a cover story already! Alpo still has an unblemished record denying any fraud. I'm so glad we the smart people here to show us the way...

Let's just say your batting average won't get you playing in the stadium with the lights. :)

The interesting thing about "cover stories"....if they are the truth, they'll hold up forever. Even under oath. Unlike most of your FRAUD claims, which have fallen apart since day 1. ("This is not a fraud suit, your Honor", said Rudy Giuliani, when pressed in court by the judge.)

Watermarked ballots. Changing Nov 4 dates to Nov 3. Chinese putting ballots in fortune cookies. etc etc etc. Every time one of these "claims" is teed up. It gets debunked. There is a pattern here.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Let's just say your batting average won't get you playing in the stadium with the lights. :)

The interesting thing about "cover stories"....if they are the truth, they'll hold up forever. Even under oath. Unlike most of your FRAUD claims, which have fallen apart since day 1. ("This is not a fraud suit, your Honor", said Rudy Giuliani, when pressed in court by the judge.)

Watermarked ballots. Changing Nov 4 dates to Nov 3. Chinese putting ballots in fortune cookies. etc etc etc. Every time one of these "claims" is teed up. It gets debunked. There is a pattern here.

I agree there is a pattern here.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Denied is not the same as debunked.

Correct, as far as it goes.

I'm sorry that I'm in favor of assuming that our government processes are working and that there isn't a cabal working to usurp our democratic processes.

I'm sorry we have a man in the White House who cannot accept a loss with the graciousness of every prior president in our history.

I don't believe conspiracy theories. All one has to do is look at how disorganized Giuliani et al and almost every other lawyer representing these "fraud" cases are to recognize that we don't have the wherewithal to organize a conspiracy of the proportions alleged. Even if we did, there is no way to keep it secret for long.

So, again, I'm sorry if I can't get behind the theories that the election was rigged. It's been a month and nothing has been proven when taken to court. The crazies have come out of the woodwork and presented affidavits. But they don't represent proof of fraud. At least to this point they haven't.

If and when it can be shown that events occurred which would change the results of the final EC tally in favor of Trump, I'll admit I was in error. Until then, I'll put my faith in the results of the nation's volunteers who worked to make this election happen.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom