Mandated vaccines or weekly testing for employers of 100+ people.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    It was. They would force people out (happened to me twice) and then complain about it. It was insane. Now, they don't want you there if you test positive, but they don't want to pay either. Of course, that creates a whole new issue.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    My company was paying for 14 day quarantine if you came in contact with someone who tested positive.
    My wife's was paying iirc 10 work days for a positive test so 14 days off total, and the same if a household member had to quantine due to a positive test. No idea about just coming in contact.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    The .gov admitted that the PCR tests used to diagnose infection was inaccurate. Accidental deaths (hunting accident, car wrecks, etc.) were classified as Covid deaths. Terminally ill patients were classified as Covid deaths. The books are cooked. The data is junk. Yet HHS continues with their emergency declarations for this nonsense. In the words of Susan Powter, "Stop the insanity!"

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    It was. They would force people out (happened to me twice) and then complain about it. It was insane. Now, they don't want you there if you test positive, but they don't want to pay either. Of course, that creates a whole new issue.
    I don’t stay home without getting paid. That leaves truth in reporting up to the company and their concern for spread.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Free experimental vaccines for employees. History repeats itself.

PXL_20221006_175629180.jpg

Experient begins.

Text from picture below:

History Spotlight!

April 21, 1954, the Salk's Polio vaccine was being administered in St. Clair County in a final test before full nation-wide rollout. Thanks to widespread use of the vaccine, cases of polio dropped from tens of thousands each year to complete elimination in the United States by 1979.

At the height of the polio epidemic in the 1950s, over 15,000 children a year were paralyzed, with many thousands more dying. Today, there are less than 500 cases of polio a year, and it is completely confined to Pakistan and Afghanistan. There is no known cure for polio once contracted. Medical devices like the negative pressure ventilator, or Iron Lung, were used to force air into the lungs of patients who suffered from debilitating muscle weakness and paralysis. The Iron Lung from Port Huron Hospital is now on display at the Carnegie Center.

PXL_20221006_175636289.jpg

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I am so glad I was able to get through this without losing my job and only suffering a little public ridicule. There was a period when my company was really coming down on me. Thankfully they got enough resistance to back off.

Glad to hear that. I am thankful as well. My exemption is good until next year and I was hoping SCOTUS would kick it with all the evidence that the jab not only didn't work, but caused harm. Unfortunately they refused to hear the case, so who knows next year :(

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    I am so glad I was able to get through this without losing my job and only suffering a little public ridicule. There was a period when my company was really coming down on me. Thankfully they got enough resistance to back off.
    To me the low level of non compliance is pathetic. Yours is truly a success story that so many more should have followed. Nearly 2 years into the experimental innoculation, people are still complying. Ridiculous at best, fatal at worst.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    To me the low level of non compliance is pathetic. Yours is truly a success story that so many more should have followed. Nearly 2 years into the experimental innoculation, people are still complying. Ridiculous at best, fatal at worst.
    Fear, peer pressure, threats to livelihoods, etc. are all powerful motivators. I always knew this but the last 2 years have been a wake up call to me. We are no better now than our previous generations that rounded up Japanese-Americans and sent them to internment camps. We’re no better than the average German citizen that kept quiet while people were sent to gas chambers.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    The .gov admitted that the PCR tests used to diagnose infection was inaccurate. Accidental deaths (hunting accident, car wrecks, etc.) were classified as Covid deaths. Terminally ill patients were classified as Covid deaths. The books are cooked. The data is junk. Yet HHS continues with their emergency declarations for this nonsense. In the words of Susan Powter, "Stop the insanity!"
    Do you have a link? IIRC the inaccuracy was in false negatives, it was very accurate for positive results.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Fear, peer pressure, threats to livelihoods, etc. are all powerful motivators. I always knew this but the last 2 years have been a wake up call to me. We are no better now than our previous generations that rounded up Japanese-Americans and sent them to internment camps. We’re no better than the average German citizen that kept quiet while people were sent to gas chambers.
    Those motivators must have been overwhelming to at least half the population. It would seem to me that people have been in tough situations in their life before and could've stood strong on their principles and values. I know many did but I'm just surprised that so many didn't. Those that resisted know they wouldn't be where they are in life if they caved into adversity.

In our travel adventures it's sad but interesting to see the results of what has been called "the great reset" social experiment on humanity. There's quite a bit of awkweirdness going on in different areas of the Nation and some larger city areas, especially around colleges, won't ever be normal (they weren't really before). Nothing seems to quite be the same as before the engineered disaster. I do see more normality in the smaller cities and that's refreshing. That's where I want to be for home and travel.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    There is a better explanation: opportunism. Another word might be careerism. This particularly applies to journalists and intellectuals. Their career paths absolutely require compliance with prevailing narratives. Any deviation could lead to potential doom for them. The spirit of going along is the driving force of everything they do.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom