Mandated vaccines or weekly testing for employers of 100+ people.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus

‘What I’ve Seen in the Last 2 Years Is Unprecedented’: Physician on COVID Vaccine Side Effects on Pregnant Women​

Dr. James Thorp is an extensively published 68-year-old physician MD board-certified in obstetrics and gynecology, as well as maternal-fetal medicine, who has practiced obstetrics for over 42 years.

Thorp told The Epoch Times that he sees 6,000–7,000 high-risk pregnant patients a year and has seen many complications among them due to the COVID vaccines.

“I’ve seen many, many, many complications in pregnant women, in moms and in fetuses, in children, offspring,” Thorp said, “fetal death, miscarriage, death of the fetus inside the mom.

“What I’ve seen in the last two years is unprecedented,” Thorp asserted.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine

‘What I’ve Seen in the Last 2 Years Is Unprecedented’: Physician on COVID Vaccine Side Effects on Pregnant Women​

Dr. James Thorp is an extensively published 68-year-old physician MD board-certified in obstetrics and gynecology, as well as maternal-fetal medicine, who has practiced obstetrics for over 42 years.

Thorp told The Epoch Times that he sees 6,000–7,000 high-risk pregnant patients a year and has seen many complications among them due to the COVID vaccines.

“I’ve seen many, many, many complications in pregnant women, in moms and in fetuses, in children, offspring,” Thorp said, “fetal death, miscarriage, death of the fetus inside the mom.

My daughter's OB doctor was pushing her so hard to get the vaccine. She ended up with covid about 7 months into her pregnancy and had symptoms so mild, she didn't even know she had it. They checked her just based on some dizziness concerns she expressed and came up positive. Baby is healthy and doing well and now 6 months old. I'm so glad she told that doctor absolutely no way was she getting the vaccine.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL

I suppose it's nice that Dr. Joe recognizes the fallout now yet him and DeSantis, like all other play along and keep your job positions, supported all the ridiculous crap when the innoculation campaign began. How is it that after 2020 and looking at a simple statistic showing a minimal, even though manipulated, total extra deaths of a population, they thought pushing a vaccine was a good idea? For one thing they got a bunch of money for it. Gotta get on the C19 gravy train!

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    My daughter's OB doctor was pushing her so hard to get the vaccine. She ended up with covid about 7 months into her pregnancy and had symptoms so mild, she didn't even know she had it. They checked her just based on some dizziness concerns she expressed and came up positive. Baby is healthy and doing well and now 6 months old. I'm so glad she told that doctor absolutely no way was she getting the vaccine.
    I feel bad for parents having to deal with the medical community, many who are brainwashed on vaccines. Be glad if you were born before 1983 and avoided a multitude of shots. It's all in writing from the CDC cabal, who just really cares about health of all people!!!!!

These doctors telling everyone to get a C19 vaccine just wasted all that school time and money on being indoctrinated into a medical industrialization system. Anyone seeing a pattern here? What exactly is in all the innoculations that suppose to keep us safe? We know one thing for sure....it hasn't been disclosed what's in the latest alleged "save humanity" election flu jab.

There is good news as Parents are really seeing what is happening as your story portrays.

czbsaedveaasftm.jpg

Last edited:

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009

I'm not saying that it can't cause problems, I'm sure it can. But I'm taking that Drs statement with a grain of salt. He sees 6-7k high-risk patients a year? That would be a minimum of 23 per day if he only saw them once. I know with both of my children their mothers went in way more than once during their pregnancies and neither were high risk.

ETA He would have to be seeing more than 1 in 10 of all high-risk pregnancies in the US, there are about 50k total. There is no way.

Last edited:

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    It's ok to be a heretic like Antoine Béchamp, but Dr. Joe Lapdog is over a century behind and not even close to standing up for what's right and truthful.

Vodnik4

Aspiring Redneck
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2021
    Monroe
    Re: vax for kids. Anecdotal, so what?

When the vax got approved for kids, and not much data was available, Mrs and I were maybe open to the idea.
    One of our close family friends is a nurse in one of the largest pediatric hospitals in the country. We asked her if she would consider vaxxing her kids — they all had at least two co-morbidities.
    She said “Oh Lord no, after what I have seen recently.” We asked her if it’s about heart issues, she just quietly shook her head.
    That’s all we needed to know to make an informed decision.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    From the article:

"No ... you know, we had to really move at the speed of science to really understand what is happening in the market," she confessed."

The "speed of science" should be slow and calculated, IMO. Not rushed and untested.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom