Mandated vaccines or weekly testing for employers of 100+ people.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    From the article:

"No ... you know, we had to really move at the speed of science to really understand what is happening in the market," she confessed."

The "speed of science" should be slow and calculated, IMO. Not rushed and untested.
    Maybe it's just me, but the most damning portion of her statement were the words I highlighted.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Funny how the only story I could find about her testifying elsewhere was about Pfizer not negotiating the EU contract by SMS. This should be the news coming out of that.

edwea

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jan 25, 2015
    New Dolan
    That we are continually lied to by our government and market controlling corporations comes as a surprise to no one. It is an accepted fact. What is astonishing is that no one is ever removed from their position, government agency dissolved, policy undone. Even when it cost the lives and livelihoods of millions. People who got jabbed under the false impression (outright lie) of safety and efficacy are the ones who were the most harmed, yet will still defend the jab in the face of contradictory evidence.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    So what happens if you are not vaccinated and get a blood transfusion from someone who was? How can you ensure you get a transfusion from a non vaccinated downer?
    Thanks for bringing up the obvious that I'm sure most, myself included overlooked.. Scary to think a transfusion could be deadly.. I wonder if the protocols used to screen the blood for HIV and the like will remove what the voodoo juice has deposited?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I don't think that argument will suffice when a horde of lawyers percieves an opportunity.
    I hope. But since so many hung their hats on that tact, I’m thinking it will be a tough nut to crack. No doubt if it does, the rest will be easy pickin’s.
    Were the companies given immunity? ATF said a brace was ok, so I have immunity?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I read the other day they are working to develop vaccine delivery from mosquitos. Transfusions are just one worry…

You guys get it that we humans are going to kill ourselves off…

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics