Mandated vaccines or weekly testing for employers of 100+ people.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL

Big Gov Pharma and gravy train gestapos will never give up the control aspects of a fake emergency.

The result is I just sent a sympathy card to the living parent (father) of my college roommate who died in his sleep at 54 years old. FB account of his now widow showed all the talking points virtue signaling of the scamdemic. When is this no longer ancedotal? Are the real and actual low C19 fatalities still more than the vax fallout? I personally see which direction this is heading.

Two minute video...How medicine has been turned into sickcare for profit.

Reactions: Leo

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    This guy could be SCOTUS material.

“The public interest is served by maintaining the constitutional structure and maintaining the liberty of individuals who do not want to take the COVID-19 vaccine,” wrote U.S. District Court Judge Terry A. Doughty. “This interest outweighs Agency Defendants’ interests. The public has a liberty interest in not being required to take a vaccine or be fired from their jobs. The public interest must be taken into account before allowing Agency Defendants to mandate vaccines. Although vaccines arguably serve the public interest, the liberty interests of individuals mandated to take the COVID-19 vaccine outweigh any interest generated by the mandatory administration of vaccines.”

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Not to my knowledge, no.

I haven't seen - but also haven't looked. Got kind of burned out on all-vaccines-all-the-time, and thankfully, my client work took me in other directions, mostly, over the past year or so.

I don't think anyone will ever convince me it was anything other than a political decision, particularly the push to mandate, guilt-trip, cajole, and otherwise force/influence the masses to take the vaccine.
    Well, maybe > $100B had something to do with it too.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    There are decades of data on mRNA as a delivery mechanism for other payloads. At the same time, there's clearly an issue with the mRNA Covid vaccine. It may be something unique to delivering the spike protein RNA via mRNA. It may be something about mRNA itself. (Though, I suspect it is the Frankenvirus rather than the delivery method.)
    How many people were injected with mrna medical products before the scamdemic?
    And I can only ever evaluate the data that are presented. The problem is that the data being presented today were available then, and had we been presented today's data then, the evaluation would have been much different.
    Do you have the same trust in the global warming data, as you had in the vax data? It's data after all. If not, why not?
    Personally, I think it was more sinister than that. This appeared to me to be a giant kickback for political favors. (Maybe that makes me a conspiracy theorist...)
    I think it's worse than unethical economics.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom