What Reps do we Primary out next election?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Paul30

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    These are the 35 House Republicans who voted to support Nancy Pelosi and the Democrat 2022 election strategy. These “DeceptiCons” voted to authorize a January 6th Commission to coordinate with the DOJ timing of fraudulent trials.

It seems we have Trey Hollingsworth on the list.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    If we keep up the witch hunts, the the number of GOP congressmen will be small enough to completely fit in a tree house.

And please explain the calculus on how wanting a congressional investigation is supporting the Democrat 2022 election strategy?
    From my vantage point, The GOP's strategy off throwing people overboard is playing into a Dem 2022 overwhelming election.

Seems to me that you can get and overwhelming majority just by not being bat-**** crazy. Oh no, says the GOP, "You want crazy? I'll show you crazy!"

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    If we keep up the witch hunts, the the number of GOP congressmen will be small enough to completely fit in a tree house.

And please explain the calculus on how wanting a congressional investigation is supporting the Democrat 2022 election strategy?
    From my vantage point, The GOP's strategy off throwing people overboard is playing into a Dem 2022 overwhelming election.

Seems to me that you can get and overwhelming majority just by not being bat-**** crazy. Oh no, says the GOP, "You want crazy? I'll show you crazy!"

If the people you're electing simply bat for the other team, that (R) doesn't mean a whole lot. It's a false sense of security.

Either way you have lost political capital.

There's enough people in this country to at least get someone who actually bats for the team.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    There's enough people in this country to at least get someone who actually bats for the team.
    By bats for the team, you mean like signing an amicus brief to SCOTUS to overturn the 2020 election? Or more along the lines can't vote any other way but what you think is correct on anything?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Trey Hollingsworth just announced he voted with the communist to form a commission to investigate the January 6 protest at the HOR.
    Yep, being discussed here:

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    It seems to me that by pushing for a commission to investigate January 6 it means the Dems were quite happy to have an impeachment without the facts. No surprise, this is all leftist nonsense. Problem is we get to pay for all of it.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    If the people you're electing simply bat for the other team, that (R) doesn't mean a whole lot. It's a false sense of security.

Either way you have lost political capital.

I guess we have a different idea of what it means to "bat for the other team".

But hey, let's go with your analogy is it better to take the field with a couple of boat anchors, or would you rather forfeit the game because you don't have enough players?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    By bats for the team, you mean like signing an amicus brief to SCOTUS to overturn the 2020 election? Or more along the lines can't vote any other way but what you think is correct on anything?
    Now do why, when Democrats are not interested in investigating ANYTHING else of concern to many of the republican voters, these representatives would choose to cooperate on this particular one - in its limited form that was not endorsed by their party leadership? Perhaps they believe the senate will save them?

When you say 'It was the right thing to do', imagine me laughing so hard I can hardly catch my breath

Something something rope something hang us with

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Now do why, when Democrats are not interested in investigating ANYTHING else of concern to many of the republican voters, these representatives would choose to cooperate on this particular one - in its limited form that was not endorsed by their party leadership? Perhaps they believe the senate will save them?

When you say 'It was the right thing to do', imagine me laughing so hard I can hardly catch my breath

Something something rope something hang us with
    Where did I say anything about "it was the right thing to do" about either of those things?

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I guess we have a different idea of what it means to "bat for the other team".

But hey, let's go with your analogy is it better to take the field with a couple of boat anchors, or would you rather forfeit the game because you don't have enough players?

Neither outcome is victory, so why waste effort on it?
    You're just selecting how you'd rather lose.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    That was pre-emptive mocking, I wanted to cover that eventuality in case it happened while I was offline
    Okay. But to answer your question of why they chose to cooperate on this. I can think of a few reasons Hollingsworth may have. Including that he may think it's the right thing to do, notice I said he not I. Another reason may be cover for his next election, his districts is far from safe. Or the exact opposite could be true as well, his signing the amicus may have been cover and this was his true alignment.:dunno:

And as for the Senate saving us, well after Trump lost the election I was hoping that myself.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    We'll get to choose from whatever leadership puts up for us, until then I won't be concerned. I doubt that they will put forward a candidate that I really want, but it will probably be a better choice than some crazy karen from Bloomington.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I see you're a classmate of Bug in the school of binary thinking.
    And I see that you are a classmate with the radical left in the school of moral relevancy, which is what arguing against binary thinking - ie: the idea that right and wrong are a dichotomy rather than a continuum - seems to lead to

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    And I see that you are a classmate with the radical left in the school of moral relevancy, which is what arguing against binary thinking - ie: the idea that right and wrong are a dichotomy rather than a continuum - seems to lead to
    I'm morally relativistic?!

Come'on, Bug, give at rest - it's Friday.

Top Bottom