All the hate... (Anti-Israel College Campus Activity)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Seems about right for a Jew that was collaborating with the Nazis in WWII Germany.

It's really funny to watch because there's such a blend on the left of support and opposition to Israel. Because the corporate, typically popular woke-left, is avidly supporting Israel and everything it does. But the more disorganized left, operating on values fed to them by the corporate left, has ran with the ideology and come to support hamas.

It's a mental car crash all around, and I couldn't be happier watching the left eat its own.

The authentic right wing position should be that of non-intervention, and disinterest in the groups. The CoC right, as is typical with the corporate woke agenda, is going to be all for funneling resources and money into the conflict.

It's pretty easy to see this, just watch the stereotypical figure heads of each of the factions and you'll see exactly what I mean.

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    Who are Hamas?
    This video explains who founded Hamas, their origin, who they are, and most important how they're part of the same bundle of terrorist organizations as al-Qaeda and ISIS. The Palestinians elected them, they continue to vote for them, and they support their terrorist aim of slaughtering all Jews and eradicating Israel as a nation.

Anyone screeching "I am Hamas" at a demonstration is publicly declaring themselves a Domestic Terrorist, with sworn allegiance to Hamas as a terrorist, demanding violent jihad, that should be immediately arrested and charged with Domestic Terrorism, and held without bail as an existential threat to the U.S.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    And right on cue. When I shared the post on FB, my token liberal friend said "or maybe thats just the cheapest tent at Walmart so everybody bought the same one?"

She's so precious.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    can we just call in one of these and fill the tanks with liquid CS to drop? I'm sure they'll self disperse. Especially if you cut the CS with the red marker dye to easily ID the perps later. They'll definitely want to go home and shower.

r734_447_4928_2817_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

9af893313a3dcc2bff694f3260a68288.jpg

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Delusional, woke, liberal, do nothing know nothing, wasting their time in college/university, dumb$hit students who should be in their dorms studying for their degrees instead of waging worthless protests and disrupting their colleges/ universities.
    Their parents must be wondering why are they, the parents, wasting all this money on their kid's college educations when it is obvious they are going to college to get stupid! :laugh:

Top Bottom