Remember Trey Hollingsworth next election cycle- "A stooge for Nancy Pelosi"...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Remember that Trey voted for this crap... Nice look there Trey, hope your enjoying your (hopefully soon to be short) career as a US Rep.

Shame on you.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...ncy_pelosis_latest_kangaroo_court_scheme.html

Treys' district: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indiana's_9th_congressional_district

:ingo: :patriot:
    I was assured by some on INGO that they could vote any way the wanted - without guilt! - because the good sense of most Indiana voters would mitigate the harm they were supporting

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I'm all for primarying this guy, BUT let's be prepared. We need a candidate that can and will win.

Lest we not forget that Indiana's bloody 9th was soley held by famous dems for many years.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    the GoP needs to know
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This, a thousand times this. I've already written a long missive to the Indiana Republican Party regarding Indiana State representatives, Indiana State senators, and our two federal government senators. I have explained very concisely that I am monitoring their votes and if they do not vote in a constitutionally consistent manner I want them replaced. I want candidate options which will honor their oath to support the Constitution.

Based upon no explanation for the HB 1369 vote or lack thereof I have asked the Indiana State Republican Party to provide different options in the primary for senators Brown and Bray. I have also advised them that I find Senator Young to not be a constitutionalist and to be increasingly demonstrating his status as an RINO. I have therefore asked that he be primaried.

I'm not foolish enough to believe that my letter will matter but if my letter was one of hundreds or thousands it might start to move the needle.

Buckle up, write, and bang on their door until they start getting a clue!

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Anti Trump republicans are way over representated in the house. This is the list to target for the primaries me and to support for Jetta Knight...
    Anti Trump republican? The same guy that signed an amicus brief to overturn the election?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    So wait, people wanted an investigation into the 2020 Election, to see if there was fraud... but don't want an investigation, a bi-partisan one at that, into the causes behind the Capitol riot? Keep in mind, a partisan investigation will most assuredly occur if this one doesn't happen. So why not participate in one where you have a voice? If you don't agree with the investigation because there was no election investigation, ok, it's tit-for-tat; but if you don't think there's merit to investigating the causes behind a mob of people breaking into the Capitol, during the certification of the election, injuring scores of police officers in the process; then you really don't have a leg to stand on if you think the election results should have had an investigation.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    So wait, people wanted an investigation into the 2020 Election, to see if there was fraud... but don't want an investigation, a bi-partisan one at that, into the causes behind the Capitol riot? Keep in mind, a partisan investigation will most assuredly occur if this one doesn't happen. So why not participate in one where you have a voice? If you don't agree with the investigation because there was no election investigation, ok, it's tit-for-tat; but if you don't think there's merit to investigating the causes behind a mob of people breaking into the Capitol, during the certification of the election, injuring scores of police officers in the process; then you really don't have a leg to stand on if you think the election results should have had an investigation.

You know as well as anyone this is a partisan witch hunt. This is where the "let's all get along and is my profile right for the NYT story" republicans shine. They believe the JK nonsense that going along with democrats is enlarging the "tent".

Let's do a real investigation into ALL the riots last year, tracking funding to the source, the instigators, the enablers.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

Sure, they can have that, right after they have the BLM investigation to track down foreign influence and ties, along with domestic terror operations that caused billions of dollars of cost to the tax payers.

A few windows couldn't have been that expensive, so that's far less important to sort out right now.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    If they want to have their "investigation" lets start with who (unarmed) killed Ashli Babbitt and why. That case has already been investigated by some shadow group and the shooter has been found innocent so no answers will be coming on that question. There's a lot of things that merits investigating in DC but Jan 6th is way down on the list as far as I'm concerned.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I see you're leaving out the real request from the other side, that any investigation of what was behind violent protest should also look into the funding and motivation of the BLM and Antifa led violent protests at the same time

Innocent mistake rather than disingenuous, I'm sure

Good to know that a smattering of turncoat representatives from the other side of the aisle makes something bipartisan. That definition will certainly come in useful later

SwikLS

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2015
    The Bunker
    friend - good
    enemy - bad

Hollingsworth = bad

That's the logic if anyone asks why. Its gotten to the point now that there's no point in arguing with them anymore.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    If they want to have their "investigation" lets start with who (unarmed) killed Ashli Babbitt and why. That case has already been investigated by some shadow group and the shooter has been found innocent so no answers will be coming on that question. There's a lot of things that merits investigating in DC but Jan 6th is way down on the list as far as I'm concerned.
    Why is simple, she was the first person through (on in the process of) a window the protestors broke into a secured area that led directly to the floor where the senators were waiting to be removed.

Top Bottom