• Status
    Not open for further replies.

tmcindy

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2014
    Avon, IN
    Actually this proves my point. If it was not for AOC looks she would not be given all the exposure, nothing to do with approval. I just posted an article about AOC yesterday and the first comment was about looks. Like a bunch of sex starved old men. LOL
    Ok, I think maybe your posts may be going over my head. My apologies. You MUST be posting at least PARTLY in jest. There is no WAY you are this uptight. I, and I would guess most, if not all, the other guys on here, would never hit on them, hoot or holler at them, nor vote for them. I just think they are pretty. That's it. If admitting this on a forum was offensive, I apologize. I never meant to offend anyone.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Ok, I think maybe your posts may be going over my head. My apologies. You MUST be posting at least PARTLY in jest. There is no WAY you are this uptight. I, and I would guess most, if not all, the other guys on here, would never hit on them, hoot or holler at them, nor vote for them. I just think they are pretty. That's it. If admitting this on a forum was offensive, I apologize. I never meant to offend anyone.
    I am in no way offended, heck I love this stuff. I find it funny and ironic, that a pair of mammaries, a tail and a smile will get the attention it gets here. And the reactions to calling it out were hilarious. I bet AOC’s dancing video has been posted here 6-12 times, the actress that resembles Tulsi, wearing a bikini, has been posted as Tulsi several times.

Maybe I’m wrong but I just don’t think that leftists are on their forums posting how sexy Boebert is and I do not think she has an individual thread on INGO, but AOC does and Tulsi has a few.

Please carry on, INGO has been boring lately…

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I am in no way offended, heck I love this stuff. I find it funny and ironic, that a pair of mammaries, a tail and a smile will get the attention it gets here. And the reactions to calling it out were hilarious. I bet AOC’s dancing video has been posted here 6-12 times, the actress that resembles Tulsi, wearing a bikini, has been posted as Tulsi several times.

Maybe I’m wrong but I just don’t think that leftists are on their forums posting how sexy Boebert is and I do not think she has an individual thread on INGO, but AOC does and Tulsi has a few.

Please carry on, INGO has been boring lately…
    Ok OK. I will start commenting on male politicians to keep it fair and balanced.

Mitch McConnell probably has a great set of abs.

Marco Rubio's accent is hot

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    And I think it interesting that a bunch of old guys on a gun forum are drooling over women that have political goals completely counter to their own and apparently when told about it get defensive.
    She is attractive, but what really got people on here attention was her saying some of the right things. Before that not as much. AOC saying bat**** crazy things got her posted on here as well.

How many threads/posts about Pelosi do we have on here? Since you think thread/post ratio is related to hotness, you must think she is hot. Correct? How about Biden? :gheyhi:

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    She is attractive, but what really got people on here attention was her saying some of the right things. Before that not as much. AOC saying bat**** crazy things got her posted on here as well.

How many threads/posts about Pelosi do we have on here? Since you think thread/post ratio is related to hotness, you must think she is hot. Correct? How about Biden? :gheyhi:
    Exactly. How many on here would consider what someone like Tulsi Gabbard has to say based strictly upon her looks without her saying the right things or ignore the bat**** crazy things that AOC has to say because some find her somewhat attractive.

IMO their looks are secondary to what they have to say.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

This post is just silly. A couple term back bencher from congress is not at the level of the President, VP, Speaker nor Majority leader. There are dozens of couple term Congress critters that say the right things, some even from Indiana, where are their threads?

This point must really have struck nerves with these banal protestations.

As for her politics, if you guys can wipe the drool off your chins you will see she is a political chameleon doing what she must to get attention, and an attractive woman sure does not get attention from today’s democratic party. Heck, they cannot even define a woman…

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    This post is just silly. A couple term back bencher from congress is not at the level of the President, VP, Speaker nor Majority leader. There are dozens of couple term Congress critters that say the right things, some even from Indiana, where are their threads?

This point must really have struck nerves with these banal protestations.

As for her politics, if you guys can wipe the drool off your chins you will see she is a political chameleon doing what she must to get attention, and an attractive woman sure does not get attention from today’s democratic party. Heck, they cannot even define a woman…
    Maybe she is. And her position on lots of things mean I wouldn't vote for her. But let's just say she moved to IN and got the nomination for Repub Sen. Would you vote for her yes or no? How many threads/posts has DeSantis had on here? Do you find him attractive?

And no nerves struck, at least not here.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    How many on here would consider what someone like Tulsi Gabbard has to say based strictly upon her looks without her saying the right things
    I have consistently said INGO would give her little attention if not for the drooling. Never said they would vote for her, just commented on the phenomenon I noticed and rather than letting it die I see these feeble protestations.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Maybe she is. And her position on lots of things mean I wouldn't vote for her. But let's just say she moved to IN and got the nomination for Repub Sen. Would you vote for her yes or no? How many threads/posts has DeSantis had on here? Do you find him attractive?

And no nerves struck, at least not here.
    Could not answer if I would vote for her as it is too hypothetical. Tulsi or Swallowell, Tulsi all the way. Tulsi or Boebert, Boebert all the way.

Desantis is the second place candidate to run for president. I am still waiting for a reason that Tulsi gets all this attention that puts her on the same level with the most popular governor in republican circles and the others mentioned in the previous post?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I have consistently said INGO would give her little attention if not for the drooling. Never said they would vote for her, just commented on the phenomenon I noticed and rather than letting it die I see these feeble protestations.
    Can you point to any prior attention that she was given before people started taking notice of what she was saying? I mean she was just as attractive before then.

My premise is in agreement with TJBB that she was taken notice first and foremost for the things she started saying and her looks were secondary in nature.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Could not answer if I would vote for her as it is too hypothetical. Tulsi or Swallowell, Tulsi all the way. Tulsi or Boebert, Boebert all the way.

Desantis is the second place candidate to run for president. I am still waiting for a reason that Tulsi gets all this attention that puts her on the same level with the most popular governor in republican circles and the others mentioned in the previous post?
    You don't need to answer. In the general you would vote for her over anyone on the dem side. You've pretty much said you'd vote for a rep over a dem no matter what. See below.

Can you point to any prior attention that she was given before people started taking notice of what she was saying? I mean she was just as attractive before then.

My premise is in agreement with TJBB that she was taken notice first and foremost for the things she started saying and her looks were secondary in nature.
    Yep. She did get some attention during the primary season when she was running for Pres. Both for her looks and she didn't sound anywhere near as bat**** crazy as the rest in the pack.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    You don't need to answer. In the general you would vote for her over anyone on the dem side. You've pretty much said you'd vote for a rep over a dem no matter what. See below.

Yep. She did get some attention during the primary season when she was running for Pres. Both for her looks and she didn't sound anywhere near as bat**** crazy as the rest in the pack.
    What I first found most attractive about Gabbard was her willingness to part from the pack and openly take on the Democrat establishment after which they tried to destroy her for doing so.

I'm not trying to compare her to Trump with what I'm trying to say with the following here but it looked like the things that he was doing with the Republican party that people took notice of and jumped on board with.

Last edited:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

My search of INGO found this as the first post I found about her. There is a LOT of information about her positions. LOL

If they were smart they would start grooming this young lady....

Tulsi-gabbard-promoted-major.jpg

161122-tulsi-gabbard-cr-0417_78468f377efbdece6456d04aa28bbb9f.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

bBeDN4v4.jpeg

f2ae50b7a68febfe1c960e713e5a0ff4_400x400.jpeg

[video=youtube;5S2de7zcUqs]

hoosiersasquatch

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    She is a politician, so proceed with caution, however she clearly burnt the bridge with the Democrats who don't want anything to do with her. She is intelligent, articulate, and destroyed Kamala's run for the presidency. I also read she is campaigning for some republicans. Perhaps she has had an epiphany? I look forward to her answering the questions on her new stand on 2A

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom