• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    And you still miss ignore the point that opinions on attractiveness have no real usefulness in a discussion about political competence. It just doesn't move the needle for most people
    While I do agree, completely. What cracks me up is those here ragging on others because they find a politician attractive, but say nothing about those who attack politicians on their looks.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    While I do agree, completely. What cracks me up is those here ragging on others because they find a politician attractive, but say nothing about those who attack politicians on their looks.
    I agree also, but I suggest reviewing the threads on Tulsi to see actually what transpired. I started it in this thread and was making fun of posters saying she was hot while in the same post say they needed to find out what her positions were. I also was poking fun at the volume of posts and threads on someone that has no current power and little legit hope of having power getting so much attention.

My take was, no matter what she has done in relation to calling out dems, the attention was based on looks not policy…

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    I agree also, but I suggest reviewing the threads on Tulsi to see actually what transpired. I started it in this thread and was making fun of posters saying she was hot while in the same post say they needed to find out what her positions were. I also was poking fun at the volume of posts and threads on someone that has no current power and little legit hope of having power getting so much attention.

My take was, no matter what she has done in relation to calling out dems, the attention was based on looks not policy…
    I think you've spent way too much time thinking about such things.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Since IM feels that TG has no redeeming qualities as a political asset, no matter how much she takes the Democrat party to task, we must only be here to drool over TG and the fact that this thread has devolved into a discussion about the "scale of hotness" I would like to request as the one who originated this thread that the mods shut it down and put it to rest.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom