• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    I will give her credit for going to NH to campaign for Bolduc so shortly after her declaration of departure from the Dems, she is quick off the mark and taking concrete actions

I still don't trust her, though. I guess she just isn't hot enough for me :stickpoke:

View attachment 234386
    This woman is 17 YEARS OLDER than Gabbard and still very much has it going on. Some of y'all need your hotness meters calibrated or something
    Looks like she needs a samich. I prefer my women with a bit of curves. Such as this.
    image-placeholder-title.jpg

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    This thread is certainly getting better. Heck, it should be moved to the break room since it is all about hot women. We have hot women with guns, and fishing why not a thread of hot women of politics. It will be all fun and games until some Jack wagon posts a nasty pic of Pelosi and someone loses an eye. :cool:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Looks like she needs a samich. I prefer my women with a bit of curves. Such as this.
    image-placeholder-title.jpg
    Not bad. Does she also bash the loony Democrat party?

Edit:

Turns out she may lean a bit right of center according to a google search but she hasn'nt taken to the stage against the Democrats with any kind of fervor like TG has lately.

Last edited:

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Not bad. Does she also bash the loony Democrat party?
    Mrs. Upton seems to stay out of politics at least for the most part, but best I can figure she's at least a bit right of center. As I've stated Tulsi Gabbard is attractive, but that's not why I'm interested in her or what first attracted my attention. For Mrs. Upton well...

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Mrs. Upton seems to stay out of politics at least for the most part, but best I can figure she's at least a bit right of center. As I've stated Tulsi Gabbard is attractive, but that's not why I'm interested in her or what first attracted my attention. For Mrs. Upton well...

I think she is best known on the right leaning political spectrum as taking issue with the whole NFL kneeling thing during the NA. She seems to be pretty patriotic and considers it to be disrespectful.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I know who she is. Your comparison is strictly on a hotness scale and has nothing to do with their comparative politics which is also a factor in play here.

If we're strictly going by looks, I would grant you that McPherson as a former top tier fashion model is more attractive even with the age difference. Not all women are comparable to her in that aspect.

So I would say your comparison between Elle Mcpherson and Tulsi Gabbard is pretty skewed based on that specific parameter.
    I'm just responding to those who were saying she was 'hot', even if that was the small subset who were arguing that they meant 'politician and presidential candidate who abandoned the Democrat party and is (currently) attacking it'

Gabbard is not hot, IMO. Not even close. Neither is she ugly, but I've seen better looking women in my grocery store regularly. The point, which you are missing, is that if you or anyone uses the descriptor 'hot', we are obviously seeing different things

For the record, I never thought of Sarah Palin as 'hot', either

I must point out that, using your
    methodology, Pelosi could arguably be tagged as the 'hottest' female two-time speaker of the house. If you restrict the field tightly enough, any superlative will become meaningless - so why bother? Why isn't it enough to just say Gabbard is espousing positions and taking actions that we approve of?

There is a quite extensive Salma Hayek thread, and she was never a Democratic candidate for president or a defector from the Democratic ranks

Last edited:

Karl-just-Karl

Retired
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2014
    NE
    This thread is certainly getting better. Heck, it should be moved to the break room since it is all about hot women. We have hot women with guns, and fishing why not a thread of hot women of politics. It will be all fun and games until some Jack wagon posts a nasty pic of Pelosi and someone loses an eye. :cool:
    I was just about to go looking for that beach pic of Pelosi so I could ask if anyone finds her hot.

Call me a Jack wagon I guess. :laugh6:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I'm just responding to those who were saying she was 'hot', even if that was the small subset who were arguing that they meant 'politician and presidential candidate who abandoned the Democrat party and is (currently) attacking it'

Gabbard is not hot, IMO. Not even close. Neither is she ugly, but I've seen better looking women in my grocery store regularly. The point, which you are missing, is that if you or anyone uses the descriptor 'hot', we are obviously seeing different things

methodology, Pelosi could arguably be tagged as the 'hottest' female two-time speaker of the housespeaker of the house. If you restrict the field tightly enough, any superlative will become meaningless - so why bother? Why isn't it enough to just say Gabbard is espousing positions and taking actions that we approve of?

There is a quite extensive Salma Hayek thread, and she was never a Democratic candidate for president or a defector from the Democratic ranks
    It seems to me that you think every woman needs to hit the same bar as someone like an Elle McPherson before even being considered somewhat attractive on your "hotness scale"

If so that appears to be somewhat lofty on your part.

Look I get that you don't think TG is appealing in the least, but others do. It's all a matter of opinion and that doesn't make yours any more right than anyone else especially when you try to place TG up against a super model.

Last edited:

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009

methodology, Pelosi could arguably be tagged as the 'hottest' female two-time speaker of the housespeaker of the house. If you restrict the field tightly enough, any superlative will become meaningless - so why bother? Why isn't it enough to just say Gabbard is espousing positions and taking actions that we approve of?

There is a saying that beauty is only skin deep, while ugly is to the bone. I have to disagree with that a bit. Gabbard is IMO an attractive woman, what she has said bashing Dems makes her more attractive. Would I consider her "Hot" in just the physical sense, no. Combine the two... The reverse is the case for let's say AOC. IMO she is physically attractive, but her views make her ugly.

And speaking of women at grocery stores. People joke about walmart, I swear I have saw (in person or not) the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in my life at one. No joke. 6ft tall at least with the face of an Angel.

And Hayek not hot? Blaspheme.

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Provided you accept that the obverse is also true, D'accord
    I believe that I have been in agreement that EM is more physically attractive than TG but that doesn't mean some people cannot find TG to be somewhat attractive or even hot and it somehow makes them wrong according to your opinion on what the epitome of "hotness" should be in all women.

You seem to want to bolster your position by comparing TG to a supermodel. I'm saying that your "hotness scale" is skewed by putting your thumb on it.

I think my girlfriend is hot. I don't subject her to the same "scale of hotness" level as an EM like you would.

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I believe that I have been in agreement that EM is more physically attractive than TG but that doesn't mean some people cannot find TG to be somewhat attractive or even hot and it somehow makes them wrong according to your opinion on what "hotness" should be in all women.

You seem to want to bolster your position by comparing TG to a supermodel. I'm saying that your "hotness scale" is skewed by putting your thumb on it.

I think my girlfriend is hot. I don't subject her to the same "scale of hotness" level as an EM like you would.
    Only some aspects of hotness are subjective

I would not consider a Scion tC with a loud exhaust and a wing or custom paint to be a 'hot' car, either

As I said, given sufficiently restrictive constraints all superlatives will lose any meaning

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Only some aspects of hotness are subjective

I would not consider a Scion tC with a loud exhaust and a wing or custom paint to be a 'hot' car, either

As I said, given sufficiently restrictive constraints all superlatives will lose any meaning
    Let me ask you this question. IDK what your status is and I frankly don't care but could you not say that your companion is hot without comparing them to an EM?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I'm pretty much done with this rabbit hole. IDC what anyone's opinion is of what makes a woman attractive. All I know is when i see a woman in politics that some consider physically attractive or any women in politics or male for that matter I want to know what their policy opinions are besides their physical characteristics.

I've never put my opinion of TG's looks above what I find appealing in her political campaign against the lunacy of the Democrat party. Any of my opinions of her physical appeal have been secondary in nature.

I've also taken the position that I most likely would not vote for TG if she ran for office again especially on looks alone because of some of her prior platforms that I disagree with.

That doesn't mean that I can't or wouldn't support or not welcome her current efforts that I do agree with concerning the downward direction of this country with the destructive politics of the Democrat party at the helm of which she has taken a step forward in calling them out for on the national stage.

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Let me ask you this question. IDK what your status is and I frankly don't care but could you not say that your companion is hot without comparing them to an EM?
    Yes, my wife is incredibly hot to me because I am in love with her

Now let me ask you a question. Are you in love with Tulsi Gabbard? Because otherwise, overt hotness in strangers is strictly based on visual input and psychological cues

And you still miss ignore the point that opinions on attractiveness have no real usefulness in a discussion about political competence. It just doesn't move the needle for most people

You are using a REALLY small sample size. I believe she may be the ONLY woman who was a presidential candidate and then later turned on the party she was affiliated with, so she would be the hottest woman to do so but that is a trivial distinction, and it would be a less trivial distinction if she had actually made it onto a nationwide ballot ala Ferraro rather than being just a self-declared candidate in some primaries

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I'm pretty much done with this rabbit hole. IDC what anyone's opinion is of what makes a woman attractive. All I know is when i see a woman in politics that some consider physically attractive or any women in politics or male for that matter I want to know what their policy opinions are besides their physical characteristics.

I've never put my opinion of TG's looks above what I find appealing in her political campaign against the lunacy of the Democrat party. Any of my opinions of her physical appeal have been secondary in nature.

I've also taken the position that I most likely would not vote for TG if she ran for office again especially on looks alone because of some of her prior platforms that I disagree with.

That doesn't mean that I can't or wouldn't support or not welcome her current efforts that I do agree with concerning the downward direction of this country with the destructive politics of the Democrat party at the helm of which she has taken a step forward in calling them out for on the national stage.
    I shall give you what it seems you really want

"Yeah, you right"

Over and out

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Don't flatter yourself Bug by thinking I'm done with this conversation because you think that you have bested me. My ego is not on the same scale as yours. You are the super model on the "scale of egos" one of which no one can be compared.

Just for the record I did'nt really want to go there but I felt compelled to do so after your last snarky post and I would venture to guess that I'm not the only one who feels that way.

Over and out.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom