• Status
    Not open for further replies.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Then don't make false assumptions. When I said antivax I am talking about for youself because we are talking about your choice
    Oh c'mon. You know what connotations "antivax" brings up. I'm not against vaccinations at all. But it should be a choice each person is allowed to make, not forced on them. There are times when the vax WILL be detrimental and not beneficial to that individual person. Just like masking (forgive me Lord Freeman) can have negative effects on people with asthma/copd and their breathing.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I'd rather not answer that. Instead, I think it would be interesting to have all of the members who know exactly what I was talking about post to say so. It doesn't seem too cryptic to me, maybe I'll be wrong and I'm the only one who understands what I meant.
    Fine. Haven't seen anyone call you a boogeyman yet.

Be interested to see who did.

bobzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    I'd rather not answer that. Instead, I think it would be interesting to have all of the members who know exactly what I was talking about post to say so. It doesn't seem too cryptic to me, maybe I'll be wrong and I'm the only one who understands what I meant.
    Yes, all of us "anti-vaxers", the "Covid deniers", the "selfish people". Yeah we've been called a lot of names because people choose this binary us or them attitude. I just want facts to make my own choice.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Yes, all of us "anti-vaxers", the "Covid deniers", the "selfish people". Yeah we've been called a lot of names because people choose this binary us or them attitude. I just want facts to make my own choice.
    I hope you and Phylo are talking out in the real world because I sure ain't seeing all this persecution you are talking about here.

bobzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    I hope you and Phylo are talking out in the real world because I sure ain't seeing all this persecution you are talking about here.
    Well, we have Lord Freeman who told every single one of us that mentioned masks can restrict airflow liars.
    Route45 has all but called us deniers for not believing in the miracle of the vax.
    Jeephammer who called us selfish killers because we didn't believe in the miracle of the vax, God Fauci and the magic face diapers.

That's just the top 3.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Well, we have Lord Freeman who told every single one of us that mentioned masks can restrict airflow liars.
    Route45 has all but called us deniers for not believing in the miracle of the vax.
    Jeephammer who called us selfish killers because we didn't believe in the miracle of the vax, God Fauci and the magic face diapers.

That's just the top 3.
    And JK who never fails to inject himself into any thread mentioning covid to repeatedly attempt to bash people over the head for not agreeing with his perspective.

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Probably won't see this on CNN

Is the US FINALLY on the verge of herd immunity? CDC study estimates over 80% of Americans are now protected from COVID-19 through vaccination or recovery from the virus

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/...stimates-80-Americans-protected-COVID-19.html

CNN reported it and I posted the article a few pages back.

bobzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    And JK who never fails to inject himself into any thread mentioning covid to repeatedly attempt to bash people over the head for not agreeing with his perspective.
    I knew I forgot an obvious one. But yeah, it doesn't happen here.Not at all. Nope. We make stuff up all the time.

offthegrid

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2021
    Warsaw
    We are o
    You never do unless you feel you're the one being persecuted. Same BS as we had after the election and we were all just a bunch of conspiracy theorist Trumpers.
    We are members of a gun ownership website, aren't we all conspiracy theorist trumpers? I mean that in the absolute best way possible, by the way.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom