May 26, 2018
    North Central

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Article states Pres. Biden says lockdowns are not needed.

Which is "partially" true.

If EVERYONE gets the THIRD shot.

Bring on the lockdowns.
    If they do that again, this government might as well bend over and kiss their ass goodbye.
    It's only positives across the board for us.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Peaceful co-existence is totally possible.

RWJvLla.png

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Have to disagree...my logic is that you believe democrats will suddenly end it and all will be clear and people will still vote them back in. Problem is Big Pharma is running this country, they have both sides bought and paid for so it won't matter to them who is in office. I expect things to be even worse, by this time next year there will be at least 3 more types of vaccines and monthly boosters.....Its just like Purdue and oxycontin. But these guys were smarter with their scamdemic plot.

State can go to Hell.

terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    Some vaccine, I am now more then convinced to not get any booster as I only got the J&J one as it was similar to a flu shot. My wife got the Pfizer one last year and now she is off until the 8th due to getting covid. If the shot actually stopped you from getting it, more people would get it.

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    Hey, it was a great pipe dream while it lasted.

Coercion at my employer started MONTHS ago - Had the VP at my company contact me directly offering to be the 'voice of reason' to me and wanting to help educate me on the safety of the jab (because clearly I am incapable of making educated decisions relative to the health and safety of my family). Said they realize I may simply have not been given enough information to comply, was offering to have me meet with our health systems lead physicians making the policy decisions. Couldn't possibly believe how anyone could have hesitation in this miracle of modern medicine. Was absolutely shocked and astounded when they heard I was on the list of petitioners for exemptions at risk of getting kicked out by HR. I'm certain this leader rushed their young children to the front of the line when the powers that be made it available to children. Interesting that the nurses posting on social media are having their accounts removed for sharing that, for the first time in their medical careers, they are treating 8yr olds with myocarditis.

I've also heard from so many friends/coworkers who happily embraced the jab and all the hype behind it, and yet they have had a hard 'no' on jabbing their kids/grandkids. I'm astounded at the 'yes for me but no for them' mentality on this...it's as if they believe the science is somehow different and the risks are too much for a child but ok for them???

It simply boggles the mind at how little people actually do their own research, how no one seems to know or care that many committee meetings are available to watch on YouTube and you can HEAR the discussion where it is a know thing that there are many side effects to the jab and there are known deaths in the thousands. Read the Morbidity and Mortality reports put out by our government, read the Emory University Study about natural immunity after infection. Read about the natural evolution of any virus, understand that with every new variant the virus is weakened. Educate yourself and choose not to live in fear. The sheeple will mindlessly follow what the group does; educate yourself and CHOOSE the direction you wish to go. This is what free men do. :twocents: (rant over)

Last edited:

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Here's a thought, still no free in-home testing.

Dr. Marc Siegel:
    "It is inexcusable that almost two years into the worst pandemic in a hundred years, we still don’t have free testing in every home, provided by the federal government through a public-private partnership like Operation Warp Speed. Having a free and ready test to assure you don’t have COVID when you develop a cough, congestion or fatigue, goes a long way toward preventing panic."

Dear Dr Siegel,

If you believe so strongly, do it sans state. If not, go **** yourself in lieu of your neighbor.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Hey, it was a great pipe dream while it lasted.

Coercion at my employer started MONTHS ago - Had the VP at my company contact me directly offering to be the 'voice of reason' to me and wanting to help educate me on the safety of the jab (because clearly I am incapable of making educated decisions relative to the health and safety of my family). Said they realize I may simply have not been given enough information to comply, was offering to have me meet with our health systems lead physicians making the policy decisions. Couldn't possibly believe how anyone could have hesitation in this miracle of modern medicine. Was absolutely shocked and astounded when they heard I was on the list of petitioners for exemptions at risk of getting kicked out by HR. I'm certain this leader rushed their young children to the front of the line when the powers that be made it available to children. Interesting that the nurses posting on social media are having their accounts removed for sharing that, for the first time in their medical careers, they are treating 8yr olds with myocarditis.

I've also heard from so many friends/coworkers who happily embraced the jab and all the hype behind it, and yet they have had a hard 'no' on jabbing their kids/grandkids. I'm astounded at the 'yes for me but no for them' mentality on this...it's as if they believe the science is somehow different and the risks are too much for a child but ok for them???

It simply boggles the mind at how little people actually do their own research, how no one seems to know or care that many committee meetings are available to watch on YouTube and you can HEAR the discussion where it is a know thing that there are many side effects to the jab and there are known deaths in the thousands. Read the Mobility and Mortality reports put out by our government, read the Emory University Study about natural immunity after infection. Read about the natural evolution of any virus, understand that with every new variant the virus is weakened. Educate yourself and choose not to live in fear. The sheeple will mindlessly follow what the group does; educate yourself and CHOOSE the direction you wish to go. This is what free men do. :twocents: (rant over)

Don't worry I'm sure JK and route 45 will be around shortly to tell us how uneducated we are.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Makes me want to call every person I see with a CoeXisT bumper sticker, along with other positive messaging relating to mandates, a ****ing liar. I don't have a problem with the concept of CoeXisT. It's a diverse world. We can't make everyone be exactly like us. But everyone who has one of those bumper stickers, have other **** plastered all over their cars that make it evident they only want to coexist with people just like them. So they're all ****ing liars.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    IS THIS CRAZY......? A hospital has a worker, the worker and spouse both have covid, tested positive and are sick....however the hospital she works at says she can come back to work with positive covid because.....she has been vaccinated. So I guess if you have covid but have been vaccinated you can't give it to anyone now.....? Brilliant, I have never seen our society so screwed up in the head in all my 60 years of living. I'm just watching people from all walks of life going insane.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom