• Status
    Not open for further replies.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Another part of the resilience of these threads is forums like this are about the only place open discussion takes place and even here the enforcers show up to argue for the TPTB and ministry of truth rather than just letting folks discuss it.
    Doesn’t discussion include disagreement? What you’re describing is just groupthink.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    They are the current numbers shown on the VAERS dataset, after some checking they are only updated every Friday so currently almost a week out of date. Not sure what the discrepancy is between different CDC webpages. Perhaps the official dataset excludes duplicate reports? Drs are required to report, is it possible that a family member did as well? The number from the dataset are what I posted. Current number per the link in that Reurters article, "More than 380 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through September 13, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 7,653 reports of death (0.0020%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine."
    This is exactly my point. In no way am I calling you a liar. You presented what you found and have a reasonable expectation that it is correct. I also found figures that have a reasonable expectation as being right. Drastically different. Articles that were front a center a month ago now either no longer exist, or a buried under a million other reports. I believe they have more people designing excuses than designing cures. That is what keeps happening, the "official reports" are not consistent. The "official" story is being re written every day by people that we will never know.

Forbes has a pretty good article on who is making the money:orbes.com/sites/forbesdigitalcovers/2021/05/14/virus-book-excerpt-nina-burleigh-how-the-covid-19-vaccine-injected-billions-into-big-pharma-albert-bourla-moncef-slaoui/?sh=4df60f957d80

Nothing about this leaves me with a warm fuzzy afterglow.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Right?? What happened? All the Covid threads have been blowing up today. As far as I can tell, nothing has changed.
    I think a lot of it has to do with general politics. The Milley thing was big, and the CA recall election. The virus is politics at this point. As for me, I had to work 9 hours of boring part-time work just standing around. I needed the entertainment.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Right?? What happened? All the Covid threads have been blowing up today. As far as I can tell, nothing has changed.
    Jeephammers exit must’ve got everyone motivated to return to discussing the vaccines again.

I keep hoping eventually everyone will just ignore the mandates and treat Covid like the insignificant thing it is. The more attention we give it, the more we allow government to make mandates, push their fear pandemic, and control our lives more.

Get vaxxed. Don’t get vaxxed. I don’t care. Don’t tell me what to do, do what you feel is best, and let’s get back on with life. The older I get the quicker time goes. What point is there being so scared of a virus killing you that you don’t live the time we do have.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I think a lot of it has to do with general politics. The Milley thing was big, and the CA recall election. The virus is politics at this point. As for me, I had to work 9 hours of boring part-time work just standing around. I needed the entertainment.
    But the Covid threads have been more active than the Milley and recall election threads have been. And most of it has been arguing about arguing methods.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    A7B30F98-FA0A-4A64-9E61-E48DFA689672.png

She was posting Fox News clips and agreeing with them. I mean, she had to know what was coming, right? She’s only watched is happen for years. She thought she would be different? Glad people are waking the **** up, but this is why we complained about cancel culture, this exact reason. You won’t always agree with your overloads.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    View attachment 158546

Who knew Nicki Minaj would be the unexpected one to come out against vaccines, and get shut down by Twitter for saying it.

2021 is ****ing clown world.
    I’m not comfortable admitting I agree with Nicki Minaj on damn near anything, but they did her dirty. She couldn’t attend the Met Gala because of travel issues and her daughter. She then posted some wild story about the vaccine and some guys genitals. The media twisted it to sound like she posted that as saying she wasn’t going because of the vaccine requirement. They made it seem like it was something it wasn’t to make the story better.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I’m not comfortable admitting I agree with Nicki Minaj on damn near anything, but they did her dirty. She couldn’t attend the Met Gala because of travel issues and her daughter. She then posted some wild story about the vaccine and some guys genitals. The media twisted it to sound like she posted that as saying she wasn’t going because of the vaccine requirement. They made it seem like it was something it wasn’t to make the story better.
    53F5B130-D0B7-4B1C-BCFB-5978B73481DD.jpeg
    C7D34036-E00E-4372-8AE9-D964FB63DC3E.png

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    And it gets even better. Now, it’s being referred to as #BALLGATE

:lmfao:

Ok. Listen. If this isn’t a tv show, and if I’m not living in an artificial intelligence fantasy world, and you guys are truly real.... I’m sorry. But this **** does not seem real at all.

07F86595-61F9-4DCE-A152-9A546AD9B760.png

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    View attachment 158548

She was posting Fox News clips and agreeing with them. I mean, she had to know what was coming, right? She’s only watched is happen for years. She thought she would be different? Glad people are waking the **** up, but this is why we complained about cancel culture, this exact reason. You won’t always agree with your overloads.

overload?
    or overlord

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom