• Status
    Not open for further replies.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    I am pretty sure that is for people that are showing symptoms, people without symptoms are different, same article:

Accuracy for people without COVID-19 symptoms​

The researchers found that people without COVID-19 symptoms correctly tested positive in 58.1 percent of rapid tests. The 95 percent confidence intervals were 40.2 to 74.1 percent.
    So what you meant to say in your original post is that one article you found after the fact determined the false positive rate for ONLY asymptomatic people could be anywhere from 25-60%.

Have you gone back to find anything regarding your claim the tests can’t differentiate between viruses?

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    jsharmon, My wife is 30 + years in the field. All her certs are up to date. Life has been hell for over a year for everyone in the field. The stacks of reports, and corrections and technical issues have been over whelming. For the rest of us, having to deal with schedule problems when people tested positive and could not come to work for two weeks, but never had any sickness is a problem recorded nation wide.

I am not going to do a two year reconstructive research project on all the reports and propaganda that has come over the CDC and WHO websites. I sloppily threw the first article on the google because of that. With 5,800,000 articles on the web, I just am not going to do it.

I still am not buying that the test on people who are not ill is of any real bearing. You can clear the test today, and get sick tomorrow, with or without the jab. I also don't buy that the CDC eliminated 6000 vax deaths in one day by careful study of the reports, shamelessly still admitting to 12,000. And that is not even addressing the 1/2 a million injured, many permanently, they are not trying to excuse. And enough were healthy athletes I do not buy it is all co-morbidity.

The shot does not work. And the shot is as big of a health problem as the sickness. All state health departments have shown a huge decrease in all other sicknesses, having to do with policies that reward for writing covid first on the death report. That system was engineered to sell fear, and fear gains control.

It is time we ask who is behind this and what is their end goal, not debate on what degree we are willing to comply.

Last edited:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I understand the concerns, but it's irrational to think the long term effects could be anywhere as close to the known effects of COVID.
    why is it irrational?

Maybe if it gives you a 40 percent chance of dying of cancer in 5 years, that would be "irrational"?
    Not saying it does, or it will.
    But how can you say "irrational"?

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    I understand the concerns, but it's irrational to think the long term effects could be anywhere as close to the known effects of COVID.

“Do not let the fear of the unknown...distort your evaluation of the risk of the pandemic to you relative to the risks that you face every day…do not yield to unreasonable fear.”

So, what is a reasonable/rational amount of fear of the unknown?

Vaccine developed and approved in months, with the government wanting to force everyone to get it, and all dissent from the official narrative squashed by BIG TECH.

Right now, I'll take catching COVID over taking the shot, since recovering from COVID garners far more immunity than getting the shot.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    24bjuVKh.jpg

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    So what you meant to say in your original post is that one article you found after the fact determined the false positive rate for ONLY asymptomatic people could be anywhere from 25-60%.

Have you gone back to find anything regarding your claim the tests can’t differentiate between viruses?
    I believe you are reading that wrong, the false negative rate could be that.
    I still am not buying that the test on people who are not ill is of any real bearing. You can clear the test today, and get sick tomorrow, with or without the jab. I also don't buy that the CDC eliminated 6000 vax deaths in one day by careful study of the reports, shamelessly still admitting to 12,000. And that is not even addressing the 1/2 a million injured, many permanently, they are not trying to excuse.

Yes the CDC removed about 6k in a day, after about 6k were added in a day. It was found to be an error. And no they don't "admit" to 12k vax deaths. For one current VAERS (within a few minutes) was 5240, and they don't say that they are from the vaccine. Just that the death happened after the vaccine, there maybe correlation/causation, and maybe not.

And where do you get your 1/2 million number, is that worldwide? VAERS for the US lists a total of about 32k, and at least some of those are multiple reports for the same person.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    I believe you are reading that wrong, the false negative rate could be that.

Yes the CDC removed about 6k in a day, after about 6k were added in a day. It was found to be an error. And no they don't "admit" to 12k vax deaths. For one current VAERS (within a few minutes) was 5240, and they don't say that they are from the vaccine. Just that the death happened after the vaccine, there maybe correlation/causation, and maybe not.

And where do you get your 1/2 million number, is that worldwide? VAERS for the US lists a total of about 32k, and at least some of those are multiple reports for the same person.
    The article seemed to say different things in different ways. For the sake of conversation, I was prepared to concede there was some very narrow set of circumstances where it could be possible.

Frankly, this whole thing has been the equivalent of the gunshop hang-arounds talking about 45 ACP knocking people across the room and how the lifetime LTCH is going away. Zero facts, just repeating stuff someone heard from a guy who knows a guy who saw it online.

Last edited:

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    The article seemed to say different things in different ways. For the sake of conversation, I was prepared to concede there was some very narrow set of circumstances where it could be possible.

Frankly, this whole thing has been the equivalent of the gunshop hang-around talking about 45 ACP knocking people across the room and how the lifetime LTCH is going away. Zero facts, just repeating stuff someone heard from a guy who knows a guy who saw it online.
    Agreed, on all of it.
    I got it from the same article that said they eliminated 6000 deaths in one day.
    That the article that said they still had 12k?
    When that change because yesterday it was 14600 deaths?
    US and territories or worldwide? The 5200 was just US/territories. For all locations which should be US and foreign it's showing 7400 and change. Even if that's just the foreign they don't add up to 14.6k.

ETA I just check the foreign only and it was showing a little over 2k, so the 7400 is worldwide.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Agreed, on all of it.

That the article that said they still had 12k?

US and territories or worldwide? The 5200 was just US/territories. For all locations which should be US and foreign it's showing 7400 and change. Even if that's just the foreign they don't add up to 14.6k.

ETA I just check the foreign only and it was showing a little over 2k, so the 7400 is worldwide.
    This was in Vaers. Which is US only. European countries and others have their own reporting systems

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Frankly, this whole thing has been the equivalent of the gunshop hang-arounds talking about 45 ACP knocking people across the room and how the lifetime LTCH is going away. Zero facts, just repeating stuff someone heard from a guy who knows a guy who saw it online.
    What is your trustworthy source? I'm not being an ass, if you have a source(s) that you have found trustworthy I'd be interested in checking them out. As it stands, for me, I find myself pulled waaaaaaaaay way way back off of everything trying to find the hum of truth amongst the chaos. I have yet to find it which is disturbing.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Yes the CDC removed about 6k in a day, after about 6k were added in a day. It was found to be an error. And no they don't "admit" to 12k vax deaths. For one current VAERS (within a few minutes) was 5240, and they don't say that they are from the vaccine.

Here is a CDC report on Reuters, Amazingly your "up to the minute deaths" is far less than 6 weeks ago. Pretty obvious, the true numbers are being cooked on a daily basis. Reports and articles are being scrubbed for the internet daily to keep us from catching them. (newspeak) If we did not keep detailed records personally, every step of the way, we would never see it. Laughably, the one constant in every data from the CDC is "that does not mean it is from the vaccine"

(from reuters) "According to CDC guidance listed on its page reporting adverse events from COVID-19 vaccines, seen here , there have been 6,340 reports of death (0.0019%) recorded from December 14, 2020, to July 26, 2021 "among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine." It is important to note that the "FDA requires healthcare providers to report any death after COVID-19 vaccination to VAERS, even if it is unclear whether the vaccine was the cause.”

A couple years ago, I read the entire article about the bat lady's assistant. Education, pictures and all. It was written in 2015 after bat lady got international recognition for her work by the immunology community. A couple months later, there was a blank space on the site where her picture was, but her professional accomplishments and name showed elsewhere in the text. Then Bat lady said on TV her assistant was on vacation. Now the assistants name and any proof she existed is gone. The whole website is gone. We expect that from the chicoms. I think we are all too shocked to want to believe "our" books are being cooked, and "our" officials are lying to us.

We need to wake up, this is a new day and what we were raised depending on no longer exists. If it is even remotely attached to the government and this health 'crisis', it is probably propaganda.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    What is your trustworthy source? I'm not being an ass, if you have a source(s) that you have found trustworthy I'd be interested in checking them out. As it stands, for me, I find myself pulled waaaaaaaaay way way back off of everything trying to find the hum of truth amongst the chaos. I have yet to find it which is disturbing.
    Well, that’s my whole point. People are making claims and I’m asking for sources. They can’t provide them because they don’t exist. I’m not making these claims I’m just asking where they got their info. It’s just people repeating things they hear.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Well, that’s my whole point. People are making claims and I’m asking for sources. They can’t provide them because they don’t exist. I’m not making these claims I’m just asking where they got their info. It’s just people repeating things they hear.
    Agreed but I don't find that to be limited to one side of the fence. Everyone is getting their information somewhere. Most are going to assume their chosen sources are correct, I haven't found any I find trustworthy.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Agreed but I don't find that to be limited to one side of the fence. Everyone is getting their information somewhere. Most are going to assume their chosen sources are correct, I haven't found any I find trustworthy.
    I think that’s the whole problem. Nobody trusts anything that doesn’t fit their beliefs. I could post info from CDC, FDA, WHO, etc. but inevitably someone would discount them as being part of the conspiracy they think exists. If someone is confronted with something they don’t like they immediately try to discredit it rather than give it an open-minded chance. It goes both way, I won’t deny that.

My gripe is that so many are throwing out whatever crazy thing they heard and moving on as if it’s an indisputable fact. If you’re going to claim the vaccine has been shown to be not just useless, but downright dangerous, I want to see an objective source and not just some numbers somebody saw and didn’t bother to check for accuracy.

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    The numbers you posted show 12.3x more Covid cases among the unvaccinated. Why is that? Random chance doesn’t explain it.
    The unvaccinated sample size is 12.3X the sample size of the vaccinated

569142 ÷ 46312 = 12.29

The only way to compare the two cohorts is either just percentages or you could go to cases or deaths per 100000 but that is just an unnecessary extra step

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom