• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    If they ever try to force mask wear again I will make one from fishnet and when challenged will ask to see the minimum specifications they require for masks…
    I'm not. Send me to jail. I'll take 3 hots and a cot.
    In before the “their business, their rules” reminder.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I am shopping my current insurance provider. One company I am considering switching to is represented by independent agents. I looked up an office near me that was rated highly by a significant number of reviewers and when I went to their website, I found that they had text indicating prospective clients needed to be masked at their office. WTF?

Needless to say, they received no further consideration. I wasn't even interested in seeing if the verbiage was out of date and they had not updated their site recently. The fact that we could be so far past the 'pandemic' and they didn't care enough to remove that language is disqualifying and there are many other agents to choose from

When I encounter mask cultists I find it hard to believe they still exist. This ia a business, not some Karen in her car

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    So today, the plant i work for posted on their FB page that they’re inching back towards requiring masks. Oh, right now they’re ”recommended” but “they’re monitoring the situation”. I’m not sure what the over/under will be before they drop the recommendation and go to mandatory.

Oh and they’re recommending getting our boosters all up to date.

Remember when we were told everyone was ready to move on?

I told you so.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    employer sent out a request for us to please consider following cdc guidelines and to please update our vax status if it changes. They are concerned about the “sharp” uptick in positive cases being reported.
    So today, the plant i work for posted on their FB page that they’re inching back towards requiring masks. Oh, right now they’re ”recommended” but “they’re monitoring the situation”. I’m not sure what the over/under will be before they drop the recommendation and go to mandatory.

Oh and they’re recommending getting our boosters all up to date.

Remember when we were told everyone was ready to move on?

I told you so.
    I've posted this many times before so if interested, search my screen name and the key word "forms". Catherine Austin Fitts has developed forms to make employer responsible if they get pushy with anything vax related and you want to decline. A lot of potential helpful items on her website. Can also file hostile work environment with the unemployment office. Hope it works out for everyone. I say take it to them and call their bluff.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    I've posted this many times before so if interested, search my screen name and the key word "forms". Catherine Austin Fitts has developed forms to make employer responsible if they get pushy with anything vax related and you want to decline. A lot of potential helpful items on her website. Can also file hostile work environment with the unemployment office. Hope it works out for everyone. I say take it to them and call their bluff.
    I tried the search...
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/threadloom/search?keywords=tim87tr+forms&tab=0

I only got one result which was only another post saying to do the same search.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    I tried the search...
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/threadloom/search?keywords=tim87tr+forms&tab=0

I only got one result which was only another post saying to do the same search.
    Sorry it worked for me. See if these work

Top Bottom