• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    If you're talking about whether he said "for" or "of", I'm not sure. My opinion is that English not being his first language he misspoke and said "for" rather than "of".

But I ain't bettin the farm on my theory. His message was clear.

I was telling TJBB to listen I agreed with your take on this.

The quotes stacked odd…

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    "Ultimately the MRNA vaccines are an example for that cellular gene therapy"
    Cell and gene, at about 25 seconds in he also says cell or gene therapy.
    Listen closer…
    I did.
    If you're talking about whether he said "for" or "of", I'm not sure. My opinion is that English not being his first language he misspoke and said "for" rather than "of".

But I ain't bettin the farm on my theory. His message was clear.
    I'm pretty sure you're right that English isn't his first language since he's german. He also had absolutely nothing to do with any of the vaccines(different company Bayer) and has no scientific or medical schooling. He's business management, not scientific or medical. Here is his bio.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Cell and gene, at about 25 seconds in he also says cell or gene therapy.

I did.

I'm pretty sure you're right that English isn't his first language since he's german. He also had absolutely nothing to do with any of the vaccines(different company Bayer) and has no scientific or medical schooling. He's business management, not scientific or medical. Here is his bio.
    They out and out say it and we have apologists denying it…

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    They out and out say it and we have apologists denying it…
    No apologist. I haven't had it and have no plans to. While not as far out there as some theories such as the vax is going to turn us into some hybrid trans-human or that the vax is for injecting a chip. That it's gene therapy is out there a bit. IMO is was rushed through way to fast with no where near enough short or long term testing. It is way less effective than claimed and probably has a much higher rate of adverse reactions than claimed by the manufactures/govt and probably lower than claimed by some others.

Once again that guy is from a different company than any of them that made the vax and has worked for them right out of high school, he's business management. Again here is a link to his page.

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    Well, had an official meeting this afternoon and have a week to provide proof of shot/exemption or be separated from employment.

So the line has been made in ink officially.

Still not planning to get the jab and not able to do a medical exemption. The religious exemption not sure at this point especially what happened with my oldest with her new job and how our pastor lost his mind when we did one for her.

Being this is part of the CMS requirement and not a local business thing not much more to say or to fight for.

Thanks to the members with input and suggestions much appreciated….

So the new job search officially begins which I am sure will be difficult with all the approved/unapproved mandates and mindsets with business now and my age. Been thinking of doing something different anyway as a couple decades doing the same thing maybe it is time for a change .

I'm sorry I didn't see this earlier and truly hope you still have some time to put in a religious exemption. Your company should have a required form or a required format for them to be submitted (mine did). Read carefully what is needed and complete it the best you can. This is worth the fight! Yes, it is frustrating and knocks you in the gut that an employer you have worked so hard for and had a spotless history with would suddenly make a call like this. It's garbage! So put in the religious exemption request and buy yourself a little time to think through what your next steps are.

Couple tips that helped me:
    1.) read the EEOC website about Religious Accommodation. You are asking them to accommodate your religious beliefs against this vaccine and that is all you need to speak to. Stay completely away from any discussion on the science or side effects or emergency status; your submission is solely to touch on religious beliefs. Please note: to accommodate you, they need to be able to require you to wear a mast or test you weekly (this is a CMS requirement btw) so don't put in your submission that you refuse testing or mask wearing, etc... Don't write a twelve page dissertation of faith. I basically decided it was a great chance to witness to the reader and took them down the 'Roman road'. LOL, if I thought I could have gotten away with it I may have offered an invitation at the end of my letter. Read what the EEOC says, tailor your letter to fit the law that protects the right and it should be seamless.

https://www.eeoc.gov/laws/guidance/what-you-should-know-workplace-religious-accommodation

2.) If your employers document requires a 'religious leader' to attest to your beliefs and your pastor won't do it, find one that will. MANY PASTORS ARE COMPLETING THEM BECAUSE THEY BELIEVE IT TO BE THE RIGHT THING TO DO. Your employer cannot require it to be attested to by a specific person, so if your is a NO find one who will. Mine was completed by a pastor of a church that I am not a member of.

3.) If/when your first letter gets denied, FILE AN APPEAL. Read their letter on why they are declining your exemption and write an appeal that directly addresses their concerns. Yes, you can appeal. Yes, you can win the appeal if you relieve them of whatever they say is causing their inability to accommodate your religious beliefs. You have to turn in the exemption request in their timeline, on their form, and meeting their requirements in order to have an easy right to appeal but if you did all that...you need to appeal. I helped two of my coworkers get their initial denials overturned.

If you want to talk through the process please PM me, I've written and read several. My employer just sent out mandatory Booster surveys from CMS so this is probably going to start up again. I'm just beginning to re-educate myself on what my options are. With the CMS Vaccine requirement for all of healthcare going into effect in February it's clear they are NOT done.
    I'm biding my time and want to leave when it's convenient for me and not when my head is spinning and I'm angry. Take the time to put in for an exemption and choose to leave when it's the most advantageous for you and yours.

Blessings ~ OG

Brimaster

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2010
    Lake County / Eagle
    Well, had the second meeting late in the week and I am officially suspended without pay due to non-compliance of the CMS mandate. Was told could be up to a month before I will be terminated as they must follow the normal termination process.

There was a division meeting this week as well and they were going on about how now most co-workers are remote and the need to try and meet as a team if possible. Then one of the big wigs started on about getting time to have co-worker lunches and/or cookouts and made sure to let everyone know if you are on an exemption or 100% remote with no shot you can’t come but those people will be in their thoughts when everyone gets together.
    Now I know how Danny Noonan felt in Caddyshack when that Bishop invited him to the new Lutheran center. Then told he can’t come because he’s Catholic.
    Nothing like certain discrimination acceptable when it is for the “Good” of everyone….

That to me was another sign that it is not worth staying with this company so not getting any shot nor doing an exemption. Thanks to the offer and suggestions OkieGirl if the place was awesome to work at/for that would be one thing but I personally don’t feel like fighting to stay there is worth the trouble or aggravation.

Yep, it was my choice, but I should have never had to be put into the situation in the first place.

I’ll start looking for a job in the coming weeks. Yeah, leaving a place that I have worked at for decades and will take a hit to the hourly take home wage but sometimes it is not always about the money.

So, thanks jackhole Joe and everyone that voted for all this……

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Did you try to inconvenience them as they have you? With these forms:

Constitutional lawyers like Robert Barnes are winning these suits and are providing free advice.

Vaccine Bill of Rights

Last edited:

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Holy smokes, no one needed to convince this guy to get jabbed.

He was closing in on 100 boosters.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Holy smokes, no one needed to convince this guy to get jabbed.

He was closing in on 100 boosters.

If I knew where it was I would post the meme that says something like “If this were a real vaccine it would be sold on the black market, instead of counterfeit documents that one had taken it”

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Vaccine clinic worker: "Hey, weren't you in here yesterday?"

Guy about to get his 91st shot: "Nope. This is my first time."

toxic-avenger.jpg

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Not shocked at all. And nothing will be done.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Pretty typical communist tactic, accusing your enemies of mental illness…

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    oldfish15
    Top Bottom