• ...and so much more!
  • wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Even big guys like United Airlines are dropping the bs. Why does the company have such a hard stance?

Because the CMS mandate was upheld by the courts and is still in place. I have the same fear when we're asked to get jabbed again this year, since it's an annual thing for hospitals. I pray my religious exemption will be accepted again.

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    Because the CMS mandate was upheld by the courts and is still in place. I have the same fear when we're asked to get jabbed again this year, since it's an annual thing for hospitals. I pray my religious exemption will be accepted again.
    Fingers crossed for you and everyone else. I am waiting to hear about my religious exemption from The national guard.

ws6guy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 10, 2010
    westside

I would think that once they give the exemption it would be hard to take it away. At least that's what I'm hoping for with my wife's work. They haven't said a thing since the CMS was passed and I'm hoping it stays that way, do ask don't tell :)

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Fingers crossed for you and everyone else. I am waiting to hear about my religious exemption from The national guard.

Thank you. Same to you.

I would think that once they give the exemption it would be hard to take it away. At least that's what I'm hoping for with my wife's work. They haven't said a thing since the CMS was passed and I'm hoping it stays that way, do ask don't tell :)

You never know. I believe I should be fine, but can't help but worry.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Well, had an official meeting this afternoon and have a week to provide proof of shot/exemption or be separated from employment.

So the line has been made in ink officially.

Still not planning to get the jab and not able to do a medical exemption. The religious exemption not sure at this point especially what happened with my oldest with her new job and how our pastor lost his mind when we did one for her.

Being this is part of the CMS requirement and not a local business thing not much more to say or to fight for.

Thanks to the members with input and suggestions much appreciated….

So the new job search officially begins which I am sure will be difficult with all the approved/unapproved mandates and mindsets with business now and my age. Been thinking of doing something different anyway as a couple decades doing the same thing maybe it is time for a change .
    You can claim religious exemption and in no way tie that to your current church. Whom at your employer is qualified to question your “strongly held religious belief “?

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    For the posters with the employment ultimatums, search my screen name and the word "forms". Call their bluff, inconvenience them instead, draw your own line and make them responsible. Forms at Solaris.com by Catherine Austin Fitts and can also file a hostile work environment claim with unemployment office right away. If they fire you, do not resign, they will have to pay out until case is heard which could be years. Good luck with the beating back of tyrannical losers who only want free .Gov money.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    The push to inoculate may not ever end. Going after children is a big clue. Makes me want to puke. I sort of get tired of posting about it but saw a new coercion upcoming tactic after watching a brief portion of a video, so thought I'd warn those willing to say No.

Many Front Line group doctors have warned not to get the shot or go to the hospitals and to use early treatments most know about, if needed. Because of their recommendations, the new narrative to hijack their message is...."They're right!".

The coercion is brought down to outpatient or doctor visit levels with antiviral pills mulnopiravir by Merck. It may be mRNA based? It is given as a result of positive PCR tests. So how high are the false positives and didn't Merck develop Ivermectin, which won the 2015 Nobel Peace in Medicine.... There's your Answer!

Seems to be a lot of effort into getting mRNA into a person for a virus that's never been isolated and been around for decades. On the other hand it is known what's in the inoculations, but humanity may never find out. The trajectory of adverse effects and deaths is not looking good.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

What an absolute crock of :poop:
    What this does not say is Kavanagh was the deciding vote and he basically repeated word for word what Biden team said. He sided with Biden saying he is the CnC and when he orders something it must be followed type ruling.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    What this does not say is Kavanagh was the deciding vote and he basically repeated word for word what Biden team said. He sided with Biden saying he is the CnC and when he orders something it must be followed type ruling.
    Kavanaugh and Barrett both sided with the govt. So two out of 3 Trump appointed Justices. You'd have to say that both were the deciding vote since it was 6-3 not 5-4.

ETA Maybe that was what Trump was actually looking for, not Constitutionalists but those who would just back the fed govt?

Last edited:

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    But the REALLY smart guys on INGO told me that it was just a regular vaccine.
    Gene therapy mRna was just a tin foil conspiracy.

WTH IS GOING ON MAN?
    He didn't say that the mRNA was gene therapy. He said it would make people more open to accepting it.

Top Bottom