• ...and so much more!
  • Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Well, the joke of a company I currently work for is still pushing the mandate BS and last message they sent included this:

Workers that fail to comply with the CMS vaccine mandate by the March deadline will be on unpaid suspension for 30 days and then the workers employment status will be reviewed for voluntary separating their employment.

I had the damn virus, so I don’t need the damn shot and not good enough………

Truly sad that they are still pushing the shot crap and that they are making employment hinge on whether you have your papers or not.
    Hold out, seems like these idiotic vax requirements are dropping by the day.

Brimaster

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2010
    Lake County / Eagle
    Hold out, seems like these idiotic vax requirements are dropping by the day.
    While true in a lot of cases, the CMS mandate got upheld, so is still in force... :(

The end zone has been moving for the past few months and made my decision back when it first started just been a roller-coaster sense.
    This year makes 30 years I have been with this company and was told by one of the bosses that loyalty to a job does not matter anymore and with the CMS thing and about cutting funds the $$$ is what matters.
    So in a few weeks will be the line in the sand so to speak unless the end zone moves again.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    The end zone has been moving for the past few months and made my decision back when it first started just been a roller-coaster sense.
    This year makes 30 years I have been with this company and was told by one of the bosses that loyalty to a job does not matter anymore and with the CMS thing and about cutting funds the $$$ is what matters.
    So in a few weeks will be the line in the sand so to speak unless the end zone moves again.

One day a boss at the mill was talking about loyalty to the company.
    I laughed, and asked him how much loyalty the company shows to the employees.
    Funny thing, he was let go later on. Well, I guess it wasn't funny to him.

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    This week I have to have a interview with a army chaplain and army provider for my religious exemption. If it doesn't get approved ill be at 19 years in the service and let go. Seems like a funny time to be letting soldiers go in such a messed up time. My busted sisters husband is getting kicked out of navy for same thing. His religious was denied. Hes filing a lawsuit with some other navy officers. Dont see it going anywhere.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    This week I have to have a interview with a army chaplain and army provider for my religious exemption. If it doesn't get approved ill be at 19 years in the service and let go. Seems like a funny time to be letting soldiers go in such a messed up time. My busted sisters husband is getting kicked out of navy for same thing. His religious was denied. Hes filing a lawsuit with some other navy officers. Dont see it going anywhere.

It's a sad time for our Country in so many different ways... :(

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    Absolutely. The Left is trying to destroy our Country and is doing a darn fine job of it. Meanwhile there are people on here arguing that all is well... :rolleyes:
    Yep... I am now trying to decide on what to do. If the reject my religious exemption I am giving up low cost insurance and a retirement that we had been counting on.

Brimaster

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2010
    Lake County / Eagle
    Good luck....

My oldest applied for a job and had it all set and had the religious exemption all done and the employer wanted the church and pastor name as part of the paperwork. So we let the pastor know and he freaked out said he did not want his name part of it and he will not support a religious exemption as he does not believe in them and is all for the shot.
    So not only will a be looking for a new job shortly we have started to look for a different church.

I never thought I would see the total fragmentation of the US across the board like it is now...

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    Good luck....

My oldest applied for a job and had it all set and had the religious exemption all done and the employer wanted the church and pastor name as part of the paperwork. So we let the pastor know and he freaked out said he did not want his name part of it and he will not support a religious exemption as he does not believe in them and is all for the shot.
    So not only will a be looking for a new job shortly we have started to look for a different church.

I never thought I would see the total fragmentation of the US across the board like it is now...
    Thats heartbreaking to hear.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Sorry that is happening. I've posted several times about some forms and methods to combat this ignorance.

Search my screen name and the key word "forms" and there should be several threads with the info. Forms were created by Catherine Austin Fitts and make the employer responsible for their terrible decisions. Good Luck

Top Bottom