• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    One of life’s great ironies being that unvaxxed nurses are being let go due to “mAnDaTe” and are going to work as traveling nurses, making double the pay, not required to be vaccinated and oftentimes back at the same facility.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    Nov 28, 2021 - Prediction: omicron variant will be more severe in the vaccinated than the unvaxxed.

We looked at the science today, and every available piece of it contradicts flatly what you just heard. So a recent study from the Netherlands, for example, found that so-called secondary attack rates - that means the spread of Covid within the household - is higher in double vaccinated individuals than in the unvaccinated. That would be a pandemic of the vaccinated, just for the record. It's not attacking anyone. That's the science.

Meanwhile, in Canada, researchers just concluded, quote, "We also observed negative vaccine effectiveness against OMICRON amongst those that have received two doses compared to unvaccinated individuals." Oh, wait a second. So if you didn't get the vax you're less likely to get the new variant of Covid? That's what the data are telling us.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    cfpuyL7m5Y1e.png

rosejm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 28, 2013
    NWI
    jamil said:
    Show me a statement by the CDC or whatever alphabet .org or .gov that indicates they consider natural immunity from covid is at least as good as immunity from vaccines.

Before Delta became the predominant variant in June, case rates were higher among persons who survived a previous infection than persons who were vaccinated alone. By early October, persons who survived a previous infection had lower case rates than persons who were vaccinated alone.

I am just as shocked as you are

mark40sw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2015
    Roanoke

"
    The UK government now oddly admits that vaccines have damaged the natural immune system of those who have been double-vaccinated.

The UK government has admitted that once you have been double-vaccinated, you will never again be able to acquire full natural immunity to Covid variants… or possibly any other virus.

Do we now get a “real” pandemic? In its Week 42 “COVID-19 Vaccine Surveillance Report”, the UK Department of Health admits on page 23, that “N antibody levels appear to be lower in people who become infected after two doses of vaccination.”

It goes on to say that this drop in antibodies is essentially permanent. What does this mean? We know that vaccines do not prevent infection or transmission of the virus (indeed, the report elsewhere shows that vaccinated adults are now much more likely to be infected than unvaccinated ones).

The Brits now find that the vaccine interferes with the body’s ability to make antibodies after infection not only against the spike protein but also against other parts of the virus."

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

"
    The UK government now oddly admits that vaccines have damaged the natural immune system of those who have been double-vaccinated.

The UK government has admitted that once you have been double-vaccinated, you will never again be able to acquire full natural immunity to Covid variants… or possibly any other virus.

Do we now get a “real” pandemic? In its Week 42 “COVID-19 Vaccine Surveillance Report”, the UK Department of Health admits on page 23, that “N antibody levels appear to be lower in people who become infected after two doses of vaccination.”

It goes on to say that this drop in antibodies is essentially permanent. What does this mean? We know that vaccines do not prevent infection or transmission of the virus (indeed, the report elsewhere shows that vaccinated adults are now much more likely to be infected than unvaccinated ones).

The Brits now find that the vaccine interferes with the body’s ability to make antibodies after infection not only against the spike protein but also against other parts of the virus."
    Nothing to see here, move along. People die from different viruses every day. How could you suggest that we would do anything to hurt ANY of our citizens?

Brimaster

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2010
    Lake County / Eagle
    Well, the joke of a company I currently work for is still pushing the mandate BS and last message they sent included this:

Workers that fail to comply with the CMS vaccine mandate by the March deadline will be on unpaid suspension for 30 days and then the workers employment status will be reviewed for voluntary separating their employment.

I had the damn virus, so I don’t need the damn shot and not good enough………

Truly sad that they are still pushing the shot crap and that they are making employment hinge on whether you have your papers or not.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Well, the joke of a company I currently work for is still pushing the mandate BS and last message they sent included this:

Workers that fail to comply with the CMS vaccine mandate by the March deadline will be on unpaid suspension for 30 days and then the workers employment status will be reviewed for voluntary separating their employment.

I had the damn virus, so I don’t need the damn shot and not good enough………

Truly sad that they are still pushing the shot crap and that they are making employment hinge on whether you have your papers or not.
    I hate this is still happening when it's clear the vaccine was a huge failure. Is it possible for you to get work somewhere else since the job market is favorable?

Top Bottom