• ...and so much more!
  • jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Last time this nation had to deal with c********** who did experiments on humans and unleashed disease for experimental purposes we held the trials in Tokyo and Nuremberg.

Where are we going to hold this trial? Indianapolis, Des Moines, Topeka, or maybe Frankfort?

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Last time this nation had to deal with c********** who did experiments on humans and unleashed disease for experimental purposes we held the trials in Tokyo and Nuremberg.

Where are we going to hold this trial? Indianapolis, Des Moines, Topeka, or maybe Frankfort?
    Epstein Island. They already know their way around.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    I have a question that I haven't seen addressed much. Has anyone researched to find out what exactly is in the vaccines? So much reaction is based on the information that it is mRNA and spike protein. I've watched a recent video by a virologist/immunologist that has "allegedly" examined 2300 vials in coordination with people globally. This person states that the mRNA and spike protein are not present in the shot.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    I have a question that I haven't seen addressed much. Has anyone researched to find out what exactly is in the vaccines? So much reaction is based on the information that it is mRNA and spike protein. I've watched a recent video by a virologist/immunologist that has "allegedly" examined 2300 vials in coordination with people globally. This person states that the mRNA and spike protein are not present in the shot.
    Have a link?

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Top Bottom