Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Hopefully the mandates will fizzle away soon
    and then everybody can decide for themselves.
    Already been doing that.

Looks like there several stores in states that have opened up that have decided to keep the mandate in place. Kroeger, Target, and Aldi are 3 main ones I remember off the top of my head.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Testing to see if I made the A-list

Edit: Karen and Kevin aren't going to be happy until they get vaccinated - and maybe not even then. I predict they will ignore the science about the infectiousness of fully vaccinated
    people and still insist on mask mandates until they feel safe

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Complete and utter stupidity is more like it

CDCs own study shows masks dont do :poop:. Countless other studies prior to 2020 also show masks are ineffective.
    No they are actually very effective......at lining up the sheep and dividing us up into more groups easily identified and controlled.
    I was given the look multiple times today by a couple in Lowes. Kept coming across them in the isles. My mask was below my nose as it bothers the living :poop: out of me.
    Finely told old boy to stop. **** about 10 miles of this crap.

Wait, I am not posting in this thread.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Complete and utter stupidity is more like it

CDCs own study shows masks dont do :poop:. Countless other studies prior to 2020 also show masks are ineffective.

It probably is both, the complete and utter stupidity scare the beejeebees out of the lawyers and insurance companies..

Axxe55

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2021
    Texas.
    I have long questioned the effectiveness of the masks, from the very beginning.

My brother, his wife and the youngest daughter, are still fighting the after affects of Covid 19. His wife, just got out of the hospital last Saturday. and had spent three days in the ICU. She got it from my brother, who owns a small auto electrical repair shop. He and his employees were always wearing masks at the shop. Mt SIL, she's the administrating nurse at a dialysis facility, and they all wear masks. My niece, is a senior in high school, but I don't know what their policy is on masks.

The only time I have ever worn a mask, is when I make my doctors visits.

I am still questioning the validity of wearing a mask. If they were pushing that people wear a medically proven mask that stops transmission of a viral agent, I might be inclined to have some belief that masks were somewhat effective.

Top Bottom