• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chevyguy

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Northern Indiana
    My doctor said tonight while I was getting a CDL physical that masks work until everyone gets the vaccine. Of course I said they don’ t work just prior to him saying that.

binkerton

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2012
    No they are actually very effective......at lining up the sheep and dividing us up into more groups easily identified and controlled.
    I was given the look multiple times today by a couple in Lowes. Kept coming across them in the isles. My mask was below my nose as it bothers the living :poop: out of me.
    Finely told old boy to stop. **** about 10 miles of this crap.

Wait, I am not posting in this thread.
    I had a funny experience at Hobby Lobby a couple weeks ago. I needed help finding something so I tried to get an older lady's attention that worked there. She apparently couldnt hear me so I walked a little closer and spoke to her again. She looked up at me and the look on her face was priceless as I had no mask on. She immediately started walking backward like I was radioactive while still answering my question and never stopped backpeddling the whole time. By the time I turned to go fetch my item she had probably put a good 15ft between us.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Sunday is a travel day for me, so I get to endure 14 hours of airports and airlines shilling the lie about "federal law" requiring the use of face masks... :rolleyes:

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I only wear a mask if the place I'm going into says that's their policy.
    It's their store/doctors office/hospital, etc, and they have the right to set their own policy, even if I disagree.

I HAVE one mask in my vehicle.
    It's been used so little over the last year that it still looks new.

Besides this, I believe I've already had the COVID back in January 2020 before it became well known.
    It was the weirdest type of "flu" I remember ever having.

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    So its racist to call it the China virus but a UK variant is cool? Gotcha.
    where did i say anything about racism?
    Dude, seriously? :n00b: It's been all over the news for the past few weeks, as well as in the INGO threads about it.
    After a while you can only hear and watch so much about something before you tune it out. I had heard there was a different variant that was in California but didnt know it was specific to the U.K.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    where did i say anything about racism?

After a while you can only hear and watch so much about something before you tune it out. I had heard there was a different variant that was in California but didnt know it was specific to the U.K.
    Oh believe me, I have tried to ignore this whole thing ever since we blew past "2 weeks to flatten the curve", but even I had heard about the variants. :lmfao:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2021
    Martinsville
    It seems simple especially after the CDC conducting its own study demonstrating masks ineffective (yet didn't back off from pushing them). Are we going to live as free people making sensible decisions for ourselves or as sheep blindly following liars?
    CDC reports .7% reduction in spread, those are excellent numbers, let’s double mask

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2021
    Martinsville
    Already been doing that.

Looks like there several stores in states that have opened up that have decided to keep the mandate in place. Kroeger, Target, and Aldi are 3 main ones I remember off the top of my head.
    Whatever happened to medical reasons not required a mask. Big red refused me service, as well as Pizza Hut curbside. Told them I have a condition they said so what. Called corporate, same answer.

Top Bottom