• d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Whatever happened to medical reasons not required a mask. Big red refused me service, as well as Pizza Hut curbside. Told them I have a condition they said so what. Called corporate, same answer.
    How the hell do they refuse you curbside service? Isnt that the purpose of curbside? So I dont have to go in and wear the stupid face diaper.
    Haven't come across not being allowed in anywhere as of yet. The couple times I've went to Walmart the greeter said you need to wear a mask. I just kept on walking. Menards had employees following me around, but nothing said. My normal places (Meijer, bass pro, cabelas, gas stations, dollar store, liquor store, etc) have said nothing, ever, about wearing one

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2021
    Martinsville
    How the hell do they refuse you curbside service? Isnt that the purpose of curbside? So I dont have to go in and wear the stupid face diaper.
    Haven't come across not being allowed in anywhere as of yet. The couple times I've went to Walmart the greeter said you need to wear a mask. I just kept on walking. Menards had employees following me around, but nothing said. My normal places (Meijer, bass pro, cabelas, gas stations, dollar store, liquor store, etc) have said nothing, ever, about wearing one
    Wouldn’t give me my pizza, I got irate and may be banned permanently now

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    I saw someone get kicked out and trespassed from Menards on black friday. But that was some not wearing/refusing to wear a mask and some cussing out an employee when asked to put one on. When this all started several of the stores around me had employees stationed outside the door, Walmart, Rural King, and iirc Kroger. If you weren't wearing a mask they blocked your entrance. Under the original restrictions that my town/county had, it was limited to one family member and no one under a certain age. Walmart at least had someone outside and if you came from the same car they would only let one of you in. Don't remember if any of the other stores did.

ultra...good

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    I saw someone get kicked out and trespassed from Menards on black friday. But that was some not wearing/refusing to wear a mask and some cussing out an employee when asked to put one on. When this all started several of the stores around me had employees stationed outside the door, Walmart, Rural King, and iirc Kroger. If you weren't wearing a mask they blocked your entrance. Under the original restrictions that my town/county had, it was limited to one family member and no one under a certain age. Walmart at least had someone outside and if you came from the same car they would only let one of you in. Don't remember if any of the other stores did.
    I can argue with all of the restrictions and it would really just come down to my opinion. However, only letting one family member in or no one under a certain age put some serious strains on single parents. No day care or schools open, not supposed to visit or let members of other households watch your children etc. etc. How would a single parent with a young child work this out? Leave the toddler/infant locked in the car? Hmmmm.

There was also a ban on people not from the same household going fishing in the same boat. Michigan law, she also banned motor boats for a minute too. Anyways, two of my friends park a boat in my lot every year when walleye season is in. They work together 8+ hours a day, but were not allowed to go fishing together after work. Makes total sense, right? Just more examples of democRATS and their idea of common sense.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    However, only letting one family member in or no one under a certain age put some serious strains on single parents. No day care or schools open, not supposed to visit or let members of other households watch your children etc. etc. How would a single parent with a young child work this out? Leave the toddler/infant locked in the car? Hmmmm.

There was also a ban on people not from the same household going fishing in the same boat. Michigan law, she also banned motor boats for a minute too. Anyways, two of my friends park a boat in my lot every year when walleye season is in. They work together 8+ hours a day, but were not allowed to go fishing together after work. Makes total sense, right? Just more examples of democRATS and their idea of common sense.
    That was one of the major complaints about it. Single parents with young children. I think one or two of the stores around me started doing free curbside pickup.

And yeah that boat nonsense was BS.

ultra...good

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    It was cash at pickup, that’s why I needed too go in
    AH. No harm no foul. Except what good is curbside if you have to go in to pay for it. They could not have taken your bills, made change, and brought it out to you? Or you did not have a close enough amount to just say "keep it?"

Either way, avoiding fast food is a blessing in itself. The only adverse effect the scamdemic has had on me is stocking up on canned and or dried foods. I was always one to go shopping two to three times a week to have fresh meat, fruits and vegetables. I do not like canned, frozen or boxed things. But now with the eminent threat of a disruption in food supply, I have taken on a stock of long shelf life products. I still do not like the taste, but it is what it is.

ultra...good

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Washington banned all fishing for a while, boat or no boaD
    Did you see the video from California where they arrested a guy because he was out on a paddle board? That one really took the gold. Guy was out there all alone on a paddle board. They arrested him and took him to jail for it. Now if that isn't some democRAT common sense right there, I don't know what is.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Did you see the video from California where they arrested a guy because he was out on a paddle board? That one really took the gold. Guy was out there all alone on a paddle board. They arrested him and took him to jail for it. Now if that isn't some democRAT common sense right there, I don't know what is.

Common sense is not the point. It is about NOTHING save for control.

Top Bottom