• ...and so much more!
  • actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Did you see the video from California where they arrested a guy because he was out on a paddle board? That one really took the gold. Guy was out there all alone on a paddle board. They arrested him and took him to jail for it. Now if that isn't some democRAT common sense right there, I don't know what is.

In Canada they were going after some kid on the ice by himself.

ultra...good

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    My friend you are very close to getting a nasty call from me.

Knock it off.
    Just curious, are you referring to the last word or the overall message?

I have seen a lot of words that I assume the old filter would have caught and it would show up as *******. Because of that, I have just been putting in stars where applicable and not relying on the filters to do their thing.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Just curious, are you referring to the last word or the overall message?

I have seen a lot of words that I assume the old filter would have caught and it would show up as *******. Because of that, I have just been putting in stars where applicable and not relying on the filters to do their thing.
    OK. WE have not ironed out the filters yet. I have asked a few folks who tend to be very expressive in their posts to not let this slip out. The 1st one was a reference to....ha you almost got me but I have told him about this on the phone when we actually "Speak" to each other and we do that pretty regular.

If you see it slip out please self edit OK.

ultra...good

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    OK. WE have not ironed out the filters yet. I have asked a few folks who tend to be very expressive in their posts to not let this slip out. The 1st one was a reference to....ha you almost got me but I have told him about this on the phone when we actually "Speak" to each other and we do that pretty regular.

That is what I figured. Right after the software change I seen a word that the filter did not catch, in your post. I was confused as to why that was. The only logical explanation was that it was an issue with the software because the sites rules prohibit that and you are not a hypocrite.

So yeah, try not to use the swearing words, but if I do, I just put in *'s. Sometime it is hard to count out how many stars to use though. ******, math is hard.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    That is what I figured. Right after the software change I seen a word that the filter did not catch, in your post. I was confused as to why that was. The only logical explanation was that it was an issue with the software because the sites rules prohibit that and you are not a hypocrite.

So yeah, try not to use the swearing words, but if I do, I just put in *'s. Sometime it is hard to count out how many stars to use though. ******, math is hard.
    Yeah I caught that one I believe. Or I hope.

Its easy to do and we try not to say anything for a couple of slips.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw

Do we have a list of the Forbidden words somewhere? Maybe the INGO FAQ? Or do we just use George Carlin's & DIrty Words as guidance?

Top Bottom