• nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Sorry it worked for me. See if these work
    YES! Great stuff!

I don't actually do work anymore but these are for my son and hopefully a few of his friends.

Thank You!

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    YES! Great stuff!

I don't actually do work anymore but these are for my son and hopefully a few of his friends.

Thank You!
    Same here and you're welcome and I hope it works for people. I think about my kids and all the hard working people that are having their livelihoods screwed around with. It's terrible and wrong.

The trajectory to me is looking like it's going to blow up in the bad guys faces the rest of this year and I think next year will be a disaster trying to piece it back together and point it in the right direction. I've always said the remainder of this decade will be incessant litigation from the overreaches of the last 2+ years.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    The recurring theme of the mask cult zealots. On the bright side, sounds like there might be a smidge more sanity in CA than I thought.

”“I think it’s really hard … to look at the LA County data and not notice who continues to be hardest hit and not notice that we still have lots and lots of people with severe illness, lots of people who die and lots of people with long Covid, and not want to take a fairly straightforward step to try to layer in some additional protections,” she said.

Five days later, Barbara Ferrer was spotted at an MLB All-Star game – MASKLESS.

This is while she’s trying to convince the people of Los Angeles that there is currently a Covid five-alarm fire.”

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    The recurring theme of the mask cult zealots. On the bright side, sounds like there might be a smidge more sanity in CA than I thought.

”“I think it’s really hard … to look at the LA County data and not notice who continues to be hardest hit and not notice that we still have lots and lots of people with severe illness, lots of people who die and lots of people with long Covid, and not want to take a fairly straightforward step to try to layer in some additional protections,” she said.

Five days later, Barbara Ferrer was spotted at an MLB All-Star game – MASKLESS.

This is while she’s trying to convince the people of Los Angeles that there is currently a Covid five-alarm fire.”

Hypocrites. Good to see there was pushback.

xwing

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2012
    Greene County
    Back during the time of maximum mask zealotry, my wife and youngest son were verbially attacked at a fast food restaurant in Bloomington.

I'm not surprised. I'm in Bloomington several times a week, and refused to wear a face diaper throughout this whole farce. I got into a few arguments started by others, including one man who threated to "report me". I told him to go for it; the Orwellian thought police in Bloomington can Kiss My ***. I'm sure they'll be back within the next month though. I really wish we had a strong conservative governor instead of a RINO, so he would put these little tin pot mask dictators in their place...

GoJo Dingo

shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2022
    Earth
    I have long questioned the effectiveness of the masks, from the very beginning.

My brother, his wife and the youngest daughter, are still fighting the after affects of Covid 19. His wife, just got out of the hospital last Saturday. and had spent three days in the ICU. She got it from my brother, who owns a small auto electrical repair shop. He and his employees were always wearing masks at the shop. Mt SIL, she's the administrating nurse at a dialysis facility, and they all wear masks. My niece, is a senior in high school, but I don't know what their policy is on masks.

The only time I have ever worn a mask, is when I make my doctors visits.

I am still questioning the validity of wearing a mask. If they were pushing that people wear a medically proven mask that stops transmission of a viral agent, I might be inclined to have some belief that masks were somewhat effective.
    I completely agree.
    The only time I have ever worn a mask, is when I make my doctors visits. and reluctantly done so.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    I'm not surprised. I'm in Bloomington several times a week, and refused to wear a face diaper throughout this whole farce. I got into a few arguments started by others, including one man who threated to "report me". I told him to go for it; the Orwellian thought police in Bloomington can Kiss My ***. I'm sure they'll be back within the next month though. I really wish we had a strong conservative governor instead of a RINO, so he would put these little tin pot mask dictators in their place...
    "Report you"? :rolleyes::lmfao:To whom? For what?

Okay, buddy: report away!

The dumbest one I dealt with was last month, traveling between Switzerland and Italy. As soon as the train got to the Italian border, we had to put our masks on. Going back to Switzerland, as soon as the train crossed the border, off came the masks again.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    I almost stuck around to wait for the 911 call I assume he was about to make, so I could laugh when the operator told him to go away. But I was already on my way out the door anyway when he made the threat.
    Would have been hilarious! But, I refuse to let such people suck any of my limited free time. Despite the entertainment/schadenfreude it would have offered, good decision to ignore and go about your day.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    I just visited Wash. D.C. while accompanying my wife on business and went to several house museums.

I didn't run into any places requiring masks anymore, but I did encounter two places that still require proof of vaccination to enter! Neither of them required masks though, odd.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I just visited Wash. D.C. while accompanying my wife on business and went to several house museums.

I didn't run into any places requiring masks anymore, but I did encounter two places that still require proof of vaccination to enter! Neither of them required masks though, odd.
    When Birx and Fauci have admitted they knew the vaccines would not prevent infection, to hold on to the proofs of vaccinations means you're in a cult.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    At the doctor masks are mandatory…. Even though proven to be useless and even have negative affects. So if that isn’t bad enough ….. they asked my birth gender and my gender identity. Can I really trust them if they can’t tell the difference?

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    At the doctor masks are mandatory…. Even though proven to be useless and even have negative affects. So if that isn’t bad enough ….. they asked my birth gender and my gender identity. Can I really trust them if they can’t tell the difference?
    During all of this, watching our medical professionals, not the government drones but the ones we know and trust, follow this junk science off the cliff is most disappointing.

Top Bottom