• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    And this will not stop until we conduct some show trials of our own. As of now, there are no consequences for betraying your president and many benefits (book deals, TV appearances, likely giving paid speeches soon)
    She has admitted to an actual criminal act.

a)  Except as otherwise provided in this section, whoever, in any matter within the jurisdiction of the executive, legislative, or judicial branch of the Government of the United States, knowingly and willfully--

(1)  falsifies, conceals, or covers up by any trick, scheme, or device a material fact;
    (2)  makes any materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent statement or representation;  or
    (3)  makes or uses any false writing or document knowing the same to contain any materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent statement or entry;

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I could not either, other than people I follow/read/listen to. I'm not running though. He's been there already, he should know. Even if he's not going to name names yet, he can be telling us where his covid response hit the skids and who in his administration and those in the swamp that he allowed him to taken down. He could be telling us the kinds of people he'll consider this time and how they're better than the last bunch. Is he doing that? Or is he still bemoaning being robbed in 2020 and bragging about getting non-working vaccines to market?
    You should be recalling how the media and the left worked so hard to make him toxic that he was forced to select third tier candidates because they were the only ones among the willing, and many of them turned out to be more interested in self-dealing/self-agrandizement. If he named people today, they would be under enormous pressure for two years to recuse themselves - plus he might get better candidates once it becomes more apparent how likely he is to be 47

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    If he named people today, they would be under enormous pressure for two years to recuse themselves - plus he might get better candidates once it becomes more apparent how likely he is to be 47
    Oh I understand. That’s why I mentioned the “kinds of people” he would be looking for. For the train wreck his covid response was, and I believe it was a big factor in costing him the election, I’m just not hearing any pivot points. I don’t ever watch his rallies so if he’s laying stuff out, I’m glad to be corrected.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

You might want to read this,unless you think it is ok for the CDC to actually ban people directly with a list on social media(Twitter in this case).

"Among those targeted was Naomi Wolf, who, so far as I know, was the first to reveal the relationship between vaccination and irregular menstrual patterns. For talking about this subject, she was permanently banned by Twitter. This direct hit was ordered by the CDC itself. "

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Who would you surround yourself with in the same situation? I know I could not answer that question.

I have suggested for over 25 years presidential candidates should now be a team so the public can know who they will be getting…
    He should get voters that voted for him 3 times as advisers. About as loyal as you could find. Common Tom can’t be any worse than what we have to deal with until 24.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    So is the CDC.
    Not that I have ever heard.

“CDC is one of the major operating components of the Department of Health and Human Services.”

Part of the problem is funding from outsiders.

“In addition to Congressional Appropriations, CDC receives approximately $12 million in global funding through foundations and other donors including the Bloomberg Family Foundation, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, and the CDC Foundation.”

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Not that I have ever heard.

“CDC is one of the major operating components of the Department of Health and Human Services.”

Part of the problem is funding from outsiders.

“In addition to Congressional Appropriations, CDC receives approximately $12 million in global funding through foundations and other donors including the Bloomberg Family Foundation, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, and the CDC Foundation.”
    That funding comes through the CDC foundation set up in 1992 as part of the CDC,at the same time the CDC was renamed. That foundation is a private non profit. It is also part of the CDC. So yes not all of the CDC is considered a private corporation,just the part that can use funds however they want. The rest of it, well that is funded by congress. In 2022 that funding per year was over 8 billion.
    10.675 billion in funding for 2023.
    If you want to get deeper into it you can look at the "Office of Financial Resources" which is where the CDC technically is funded from,along with pet projects in 83 countries. Good luck finding to much public information after 2020 though. Most of the covid funds simply vanished all over the world.

Last edited:

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon

You might want to read this,unless you think it is ok for the CDC to actually ban people directly with a list on social media(Twitter in this case).

"Among those targeted was Naomi Wolf, who, so far as I know, was the first to reveal the relationship between vaccination and irregular menstrual patterns. For talking about this subject, she was permanently banned by Twitter. This direct hit was ordered by the CDC itself. "
    How does this not rise to an obvious issue of constitutionality? It is a direct action of the government to prohibit free speech.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Remember, while the President picks them the good ole boys in the Senate get a say too…
    That's why Acting Secretary... is a thing. Screw Senate confirmation. Or, let the Senate confirm whomever they want, and still get counsel from your own people. (The only real issue, I think, is matters that require certain security clearances?)

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Given the rancor a leak of a month or so on what the likely opinion was in Dobbs generated, if you were Trump would you give your detractors/enemies 2 whole years to attack any plans as well as fail to account for the fact conditions on the ground could change between now and then, necessitating a change in plans

Hell, we could be at war with China next week; how do you lay out a plan that accommodates that?
    I dunno. Maybe it beats blind trust? :dunno:

Meanwhile, Desantis draining some real ass swamp in FL.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    That's why Acting Secretary... is a thing. Screw Senate confirmation. Or, let the Senate confirm whomever they want, and still get counsel from your own people. (The only real issue, I think, is matters that require certain security clearances?)
    The rank and file deep staters are not impressed with “acting”…

Top Bottom