Not open for further replies.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Those were the days. JK planted rutabagas, and then told us why. And then I started planting rudabagas all over INGO. Good times.
    SERIOUSLY!

It took me forever to find it - it was three or four pages down the list.

Good times, indeed. :)

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Time to dig up my rutabaga.

Are we still waiting, or giving up on that nightmare?
    Seems to be right on course. Have you not been paying attention to his presidency? The poor man has "handlers", and isn't even competent to give a press conference, much less a SOTU address. He was caught on hot mic signing EOs admitting that he didn't even know what he was signing.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I don't think so. It looks like he will be the ritual sacrifice to blunt the criticism that the woke don't practice what they preach

Being from NY, I'm a bit biased, but I don't think anybody liked him much anyway. He was useful, and now he's gone and pretty much shot the bolt on that
    Called it. Anybody who wants to ***** because it's Breitbart, **** it - because blind squirrel; nut

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Called it. Anybody who wants to ***** because it's Breitbart, **** it - because blind squirrel; nut

WOW!
    You know - something didn't quite feel right about the dumocraps even saying anything bad about cuomo. This explains it.
    They still might not follow through - they just throw up this smoke and mirror trick about sexual harassment - make lots of noises to distract from the killing old people subject - settle the sexual harassment issue by attacking the claims - let the whole thing blow over with cuomo still in office.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    WOW!
    You know - something didn't quite feel right about the dumocraps even saying anything bad about cuomo. This explains it.
    They still might not follow through - they just throw up this smoke and mirror trick about sexual harassment - make lots of noises to distract from the killing old people subject - settle the sexual harassment issue by attacking the claims - let the whole thing blow over with cuomo still in office.
    Yeah, they can't let the needless death in nursing homes and long term care facilities become the prime topic or that puts what Whitmer, Newsome, Murphy and Wolf also did in the spotlight. They probably feel they can safely hold the governor's office in NY regardless of Cuomo's fate, but aren't so sure about the others so want to change the subject

I also have read that these governor's based their decisions on overly pessimistic projections from the IHME, which just happens to be largely funded by Bill Gates (who is now busy being wrong about climate change)

Curiouser and curiouser

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    I watch my stocks on the stock app on an iPad. There are little finance news blurbs on the right side from places like Bloomberg, Yahoo Finance, CNN, etc.
    Last year if the DOW went down 100 points they called it a 'plunge' or any other negatively charged word but they pretty much ignored all the gains.
    Now if it goes up 100 points it is 'soaring' or some other positively charged word but if it goes down 100 to 500 points they are peepless.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    A friend sent me this -

"Just wanted to let you know - today I received my 2021 Social Security Stimulus Package. It contained two tomato seeds, cornbread mix, two discount coupons to KFC, a 'Biden Hope & Change' bumper sticker, a prayer rug, a machine to blow smoke up my a** and a 'Blame it on Trump' poster for the front yard. The directions were in Spanish. Yours should arrive soon."

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012

The reason why the left refers to black gop members as tokens, is because that's how the left really views black members on their side. It's doesn't matter that the black senate or house member is qualified, only that they're black. It's a numbers argument to the left, ergo they're tokens to the them.

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    In other political news Bovada sports book has Trump as a 250/1 underdog to be kim kardashians next boyfriend.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom