Not open for further replies.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Now Bloomberg is attacking large pickups because they are white-supremicist, racist, killers of women and babies.
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-03-11/the-dangerous-rise-of-the-supersized-pickup-truck
    “A lot of things are attached to fossil fuel culture because they are symbolically a part of a certain way of life or an identity,” she says. “It’s no longer possible to operate in the world and not understand that fossil fuels are violent. It’s a kind of spectacular performance of power.”
    “Burning fossil fuels can come to function as a knowingly violent experience,” Daggett writes, “a reassertion of white masculine power on an unruly planet that is perceived to be increasingly in need of violent, authoritarian order.”
    JFC these people are lunatics.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Audio from 3 years ago.
    Gov. Cuomo is talking to a group that said they'd reluctantly vote for him because he was "a better alternative to Republican Mark Molinaro. (2:10 on video)

His reply (2:27)
    "If you ever say, 'well he's better than a Republican' again, I'm gonna say, You're better than a child rapist. How about that?"

His defense (from a senior advisor to the Governor), "...he was clearly being hyperbolic."
    (2:38)

What do you think of his defense?
    I think it's probably hyperbole.
    BUT, comparing an opposing party to being a child rapist...

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

POLITICO obtained copies of the Firearms Transaction Record and a receipt for the gun dated Oct. 12, 2018.

Hunter responded “no” to a question on the transaction record that asks, “Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance?” Five years earlier, he had been discharged from the Navy Reserve after testing positive for cocaine, and he and family members have spoken about his history of drug use.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota

POLITICO obtained copies of the Firearms Transaction Record and a receipt for the gun dated Oct. 12, 2018.

Hunter responded “no” to a question on the transaction record that asks, “Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance?” Five years earlier, he had been discharged from the Navy Reserve after testing positive for cocaine, and he and family members have spoken about his history of drug use.

Yup, nothing to see here - just a dumocrap committing crimes, no big deal. It will be forgotten.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

Scum breeds scum.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Waiting for CCP Joe to make his first "national press conference" appearance.

I guess they had to do it at 1:15 in order to get it in before too late in the day when the old man's aphasia kicks up.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart

I guess they had to do it at 1:15 in order to get it in before too late in the day when the old man's aphasia kicks up.
    I'm sure it'll be green screen and pre recorded as well. I imagine it takes 5-10 takes to get him to spit out 1 coherent sentence. Probably been working on the recording of his speech all morning

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Plus, 2PM is his afternoon naptime. It goes until 6:30PM, which is when they serve him his happy meal and jello.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Hunter Biden is probably one of the worst examples of a human being I think I've ever heard about.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Hunter Biden is probably one of the worst examples of a human being I think I've ever heard about.
    Like Father like Son.

I knew Biden was a terrible person, but at the rate things are going, he's starting to knock hillary off the seat of the least tolerable person in existence.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom