• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    How much property confiscated from taxpayers in the States has been pissed away to date on this nonsense?
    Including money not done by congress directly such as the IMF,World bank,ICFR,NGO's. Well over 200 billion. Hell we spent almost a billion through ICFR on LGBT+ in Ukraine since 2012 and since the congress money ran out it(ICFR) has been funding most of the Ukrainian government(yes you still pay for every Ukrainian government employee, including those who are retired).

Approving money for all the above is done by congress though.

Last edited:

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Including money not done by congress directly such as the IMF,World bank,ICFR,NGO's. Well over 200 billion. Hell we spent almost a billion through ICFR on LGBT+ in Ukraine since 2012 and since the congress money ran out it(IFCR) has been funding most of the Ukrainian government(yes you still pay for every Ukrainian government employee, including those who are retired).

Approving money for all the above is done by congress though.
    Absolute BS

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Is this actually true?
    Here is what I understand thus far(it could be wrong).
    So he had a team in advance of his visit checking security. They found out about the plot to kill him, and tried to get to Kiev(to the embassy/flight out) from Odessa to leave Ukraine(killed outside of Beryslav) . They were found dead just outside of Beryslav about 3.5 hours from Kiev by small arms fire. That is not the official story though. This was.

Followed by

There was enough known he cancelled the visit he had planned for months and the conservative media(Macron call them far right and worse)in France ran the story I originally linked. Something was going on for sure,and it involved risk enough to himself Macron cancelled the trip.

Last edited:

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy

Another high profile loss for the Black Sea Fleet. At this point I am starting to wonder if the Russian Navy even posts regular watches or has functioning radar. How do they keep failing to shoot down driverless speedboats?

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County

Another high profile loss for the Black Sea Fleet. At this point I am starting to wonder if the Russian Navy even posts regular watches or has functioning radar. How do they keep failing to shoot down driverless speedboats?
    Simple answer to that is the boats have crates labeled Vodka.

Genius idea really when you think about it.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

They are black, operate primarily at night and they have a low profile and sit very low in the water. Acquisition by radar or a human observer is difficult by design

Kdf101

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Sullivan County
    They are black, operate primarily at night and they have a low profile and sit very low in the water. Acquisition by radar or a human observer is difficult by design
    I will add that the Russian navy has never been their premier force. Even during the Czars, their navy pretty much sucked.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I'm reminded of how quickly the UK ships folded under attack by the Argies with Exocets. I would imagine that these boats have at least as much explosive as a current marine torpedo so one or two hits will probably put down anything the Russians have in the black sea. New tactics and weapons have to be responded to, I wonder if the Russians have something like the Phalanx that they could automatically slave to a target acquired by radar or sonar.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I've often wondered if this all got started because Putin saw western carpetbaggers raking in a fortune out of Ukraine and wanted a piece of the action. He's got that mafia mind.

Top Bottom