• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I'm getting close to the last hole on my brown Biobelt when I have a full complement of gear. When I remove enough gear to shoot a pistol match within the rules, the last hole is a little too big now.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I'm getting close to the last hole on my brown Biobelt when I have a full complement of gear. When I remove enough gear to shoot a pistol match within the rules, the last hole is a little too big now.

Are you still trying to IWB carry a toddler to paste your targets?

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    Going on two weeks with the new (and first ever) BioBelt, Indestructibelt, or whatever they are calling it now. Managed to make it through T-giving without running it on a different hole, lol.

Love the belt. It is stiff in bending, but not super stiff in torsion.

I haven't carried yet with it, I just needed a tough everyday belt to wear with Dockers and such for casual work environment.

I will DEFINITELY be buying another in brown to go with the black one.

Great product, made HERE.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    SANTA delivered! :rockwoot: Old belt went in the trash immediately.

Your disappointment level will be zero with that belt.

I need more holes in mine. My second (the brown) is on its last hole and I can't make it any smaller without some more holes. Don't know if I'll send to them to do it, or do it myself.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup

I need more holes in mine. My second (the brown) is on its last hole and I can't make it any smaller without some more holes. Don't know if I'll send to them to do it, or do it myself.

Send it to them, do not do it yourself. Made that mistake on mine.

The inner part of the belt is like a web. Once the drill bit hits that part it will start to pull. Speed up and it starts to melt stuff. I managed to add 2 holes to mine but they don't look near as nice as the factory holes, not that they're seen much. I cut and pulled strings out from the webbing to make it look as nice as possible. It didn't weaken the belt any, but it's not like putting holes in a regular belt.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars

Add more IWB gear.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Is that even possible for Rhino?

It is. The waistbands on my all of my cargo shorts and pants are way too big for me. The problem would be reaching the added stuff. With my T-Rex arms and shoulder injuries, I'd just be carrying gear for someone else to retrieve from the back side!

jagee

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Send it to them, do not do it yourself. Made that mistake on mine.

The inner part of the belt is like a web. Once the drill bit hits that part it will start to pull. Speed up and it starts to melt stuff. I managed to add 2 holes to mine but they don't look near as nice as the factory holes, not that they're seen much. I cut and pulled strings out from the webbing to make it look as nice as possible. It didn't weaken the belt any, but it's not like putting holes in a regular belt.

I used a punch and a rubber mallet and added 2 holes to my Zombie belt. Worked just fine.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Your disappointment level will be zero with that belt.lf.

When unbuckling watch out. I pulled the buckle back and away to remove the other side of the belt and when I let go it snapped back across my fingers like a mouse trap.

It's super stiff!

(That's what she said!)

DEC

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 25, 2008
    Angola
    I have been wearing a black Bio Belt for about 9 months now as my every day wear belt. I can honestly say that I have never worn a better belt. Zero stretch and zero misshaping of any sort. Even at the holes used the most you can barely tell that there has been a buckle through these locations. The belt is about as perfect as it gets for just holding up your pants and carrying both IWB and OWB set ups. At least I've never found a belt like this one. I love the thing.

Top Bottom