• ...and so much more!
  • cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I’ve worn mine daily for several years, usually with a pistol on one side and a dual mag pouch on the other. It still looks like new except for some scuffs where the holsters go. I bought mine a size or two oversize and had them punch several extra holes in it. Knowing how long it would last I didn’t want to have to buy another one if I gained or lost weight, LOL.

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    Only had my SuperBio for about 4 years. Holds up great and I find I prefer it to all my other belts regardless of what’s hanging off it or not.

Wish they made one that was double thick:)

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    My SuperBio belts continue to endure the stress I apply to them just as the others are surviving daily life like champs!

I've had some marvelous leather belts in the past, including a couple from the belt man. They can endure a lot if you take care of them, but what they cannot endure is being repeatedly soaked through with sweat and continue to be worn over a period of time. No animal hide can tolerate that for very long, but the composite strap material used for SuperBio belts is impervious to moisture. That alone makes the choice obvious for my needs.

I do have a double thick leather belt from Daltech for when I need to dress in more formal attire (e.g. job interviews). However, I will never wear that thing when I'm sweating profusely, nor will it be worn for many full days consecutively. It should last a long time for its intended application.

Only had my SuperBio for about 4 years. Holds up great and I find I prefer it to all my other belts regardless of what’s hanging off it or not.

Wish they made one that was double thick:)

I actually asked them years ago if they could use thicker material or a double thickness for a custom version of their belt for me. They declined.

partyboy6686

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I've had mine for 6 and a 1/2 years now. Wear it daily for work since it looks like leather. Still haven't been able to put much wear on it. Daily carried a full size 1911 for the first 4 years I owned it. Best $50 I've spent. I was destroying normal leather belts from the big chain store every month or two because of daily carrying a full size 1911.

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    152   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    I’ve worn mine daily four around five years. Still looks like brand new. Best belt ever created.

Disgruntled0321

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2019
    In a compound
    Nice review. I'm needing to replace the gun belt I currently have as it's getting pretty worn out. I'm extremely hard on gear! I'm going to try one of these out. I like being able to give my business to American companies. With this company being in Indiana that's just a bigger plus in my book. Other than this gun belt is there another one that's made of leather that you would recommend? I always get 2 at a time. One for work and one for a back up in case something goes wrong with the 1st one. You sure cant beat that price either! Thanks for sharing your knowledge and advice as well as you're experiences with the products.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Nice review. I'm needing to replace the gun belt I currently have as it's getting pretty worn out. I'm extremely hard on gear! I'm going to try one of these out. I like being able to give my business to American companies. With this company being in Indiana that's just a bigger plus in my book. Other than this gun belt is there another one that's made of leather that you would recommend? I always get 2 at a time. One for work and one for a back up in case something goes wrong with the 1st one. You sure cant beat that price either! Thanks for sharing your knowledge and advice as well as you're experiences with the products.

Daltech also offers leather belts and holsters.

www.daltechforce.com

Disgruntled0321

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2019
    In a compound
    Daltech also offers leather belts and holsters.

www.daltechforce.com

I saw that a little bit ago while checking out their website. Everyone here who has one that posted about them seems to like them. Reading some of the posts from those INGO members who have had them for a long while and still speak highly of the quality made me decide to place an order. I ordered 2 of the Bio belts for work /everyday wear and one of the steel core belts in case I want to switch out. I also ordered one of the Bio belts for my wife. If you all speak so highly of the product and have had them for several years with no problems then I figured why not. We'll see how it goes. My last gun belt hasn't lasted a year so far. I'm hard on gear!

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Let me guess, 511 leather, badly scuffed within the first month and where it pulls through the buckle it was badly deformed within a couple of months and the stiffener broke there at about a year.

That is what mine did and I have heard others say the same thing.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    87   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    I don't remember seeing this review before, but sure enough, I have a post back in 2017... lol. (I'm old, and have a TBI) Anyway, I have the Bio Belt. UPDATE: It's been my daily belt for a over two years now, and has held up very well with either my 1911 or my Glock 17 in an OTW holster, leatherman, and dual mag pouch. The only sign of wear at all is the center three holes being slightly (very slightly) elongated from where I've lost or gained weight over the last couple years of use... It's a good piece of kit.

Slawburger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Almost Southern IN
    Sept 7, 2015
    I am late to the thread but the Daltech Force Super BioBelt is very nice. I have had one for over a year with no scuff marks, no elongated holes, no twists or deformation, no sagging.
    Daltech Force Super BioBelt still looks good and works well. It is my everyday belt and has been the best belt I have ever owned.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Both of mine are still looking good as new MANY years later. I'm beginning to think they are gonna outlast me!

My only complaint is they dropped the brown color. Now I'm not a fashionista, but I do try to match my shoes and belt. (if I think about it, but wont panic/rush home if I get it wrong)

Then again, I dont think I'll have to worry about replacing my brown one anytime soon.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Both of mine are still looking good as new MANY years later. I'm beginning to think they are gonna outlast me!

My only complaint is they dropped the brown color. Now I'm not a fashionista, but I do try to match my shoes and belt. (if I think about it, but wont panic/rush home if I get it wrong)

Then again, I dont think I'll have to worry about replacing my brown one anytime soon.

My GF gives me grief all the time over wearing my black bio-belt and brown holster. It drives her nuts and doesn't bother me a bit... :):

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    Well, I’ve worn my belt every day since I got it several years ago, and finally managed to split the outer material all the way across the belt (on both sides) through the hole that I have been buckling to almost every day. It’s almost embarrassing to ask about a warranty claim considering the wear I’ve gotten out of this, but I suppose I’ll send them a photo and see what they say. It wouldn’t bother me except it’s hard to pull through my belt loops and I’m afraid I’m going to rip one off someday ;)

CE49EE15-F5BF-43E8-950D-4067B392C8AA.jpeg

worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County
    Well, I’ve worn my belt every day since I got it several years ago, and finally managed to split the outer material all the way across the belt (on both sides) through the hole that I have been buckling to almost every day. It’s almost embarrassing to ask about a warranty claim considering the wear I’ve gotten out of this, but I suppose I’ll send them a photo and see what they say. It wouldn’t bother me except it’s hard to pull through my belt loops and I’m afraid I’m going to rip one off someday ;)

View attachment 163304
    Please let us know your experience.

Based on what I have read here and elsewhere, I would guess it will be positive.

Jon Smith

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2021
    Warsaw
    This is really good to know. I'm more of a face to face type so I may try to get to Angola to look these guys up, since they are only about an hour away.
    I may have to try one of these belts as I usually cary a 1911, then occasionaly I may switch to the XD, both in 45.
    Tends to tax the ol belt by the time you get the extra mags on as well.

Oh, Those loosening screws, a little drop of blue locktite, let dry overnight and then re-install the screws.
    Thanks agin for all of the info.

DEC

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 25, 2008
    Angola
    Mine made it 4 to 5 years as my daily belt. A couple of months ago it literally broke in half were the belt looped over the buckle. I tossed it in the trash and bought a belt from JM Tactical. Hopefully it holds up better.

Top Bottom